Chincoteague Island Vacation Rentals
2018 Rental Seasons:
- Off Season Rates - January 1 thru May 24
- Mid Rates - May 25 thru May 28
- Off Season Rates - May 29 thru June 7
- Mid Rates - June 8 thru June 21
- Peak Rates - June 22 thru August 23
- Mid Rates - August 24 thru August 30
- Peak Rates - August 31 thru September 3
- Off-Season Rates - September 4 thru October 4
- Mid Rates - October 5 thru October 7
- Off-Season Rates - October 8 thru December 31
Information and Rental Policies
Thank you for your interest in our vacation rental service. Our
properties are privately owned and are decorated and equipped by individual
taste; however all cooking and eating utensils are provided, as are pillows
and blankets. See the list below for the "Please Bring" items. (Linens
are available through our office for an additional charge.)
Cover your trip with Travel Insurance.|
Be prepared when unexpected travel mishaps happen to you!
* You or a family member gets sick...
* Unexpected weather event interrupts your vacation...
* Car troubles causing your trip to be delayed...
|Trip Insurance Information (PDF)|
As a part of your stay, you may purchase a Vacation Rental Damage Protection plan designed to cover unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. If purchased, the policy will pay a maximum benefit of $3,000. Any damages that exceed $3,000 or are not covered under the plan will be charged to the credit card on file. If, during your stay at one of our rental properties, an insured person causes any damage to real or personal property of the unit as a result of inadvertent acts or omissions, the Insurer will reimburse the Insured for the cost of repair or replacement of such property up to a maximum benefit of $3,000. Certain terms and conditions apply.
The Vacation Rental Damage can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in. By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Island Getaways, LLC any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Please contact Island Getaways, LLC directly if you do not wish to participate in this assignment.
|Vacation Rental Damage Protection (PDF)|
-Sheets & Pillow Cases -Laundry Products -Paper Products
-Bath Towels -Bath Soaps, etc. -Beach Toys
-Beach Towels -Sunscreen -Fishing Poles
-Dish Towels -Medicines
- OCCUPANCY LIMITATIONS must be adhered to and include children over 1 year. Violation does warrant eviction without refund.
- PETS are not permitted in the rentals. Sorry no exceptions. Violation does warrant eviction, plus damage deposit forfeiture.
- CHECK-IN is after 3:30 PM.
- CHECK-OUT is by 10 AM.
- RESERVATIONS - A rental agreement for your selected unit will be mailed for you to sign and return with a one half deposit check. Reservations made less than 10 days must
be secured by VISA/MC. Balance due 30 days befre arrival.
- RATES WILL BE DISCOUNTED for stays of 2 or more weeks.
- A MINIMUM STAY may be required. All homes require a week minimum stay during the peak season.
- DAMAGE DEPOSIT ranging from $200 to $600 is required for all houses.
- LIGHT CLEANUP REQUIRED. House must be left tidy, dishes washed and put away, refrigerator emptied, and all trash placed in outside receptacles.
- CANCELLATION POLICY - Deposit, LESS a $50.00 cancellation fee, credit card processing charges and any purchased insurance, is refundable if unit is re-rented for the same time period.
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING during the off-season.
- Rental prices do not include state sales tax of 5.3% and local occupancy tax of 6%.
- A processing fee of 3.5% may apply...ask for details
- We strive for 100% accuracy on all our web pages, but sometimes mistakes happen and as such we reserve the right to make changes and corrections at any time.
Island Getaways |
2 Bedroom Homes |
3 Bedroom Homes |
4 to 5 Bedroom Homes
Search Island Getaways |
Rentals Page |
Season and Rental Information |
Island Getaways, L.L.C.
7038 Maddox Blvd.
Chincoteague Island, Virginia 23336
757 336 1236