Calendar of Events for Wednesday 28 June 2017:
- Today, Bingo at the Painter Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6:30pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Today through Saturday 1 Jul, Wachapreague Volunteer Firemen's Carnival - 7 pm at the Wachapreague carnival grounds. Call 787-7818 for more information.
- Friday 30 Jun, Jeff Madson playing at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack 7-9pm. Jeff is a Shore favorite for good reason! Kick off the 4th of July weekend with great music and great food! Call 442-3800 for info.
- Friday 30 Jun, Fridays @ Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents an evening with an Italian Harpist 6-8 PM Complimentary refreshments/ cash bar. Free admission. 301 Mason Ave. Cape Charles 757-331-4327
- Friday 30 Jun, Bake sale from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. with all proceeds to benefit the dogs and cats at our local SPCA shelter. Two locations:Xenith Bank in Cape Charles and Xenith Bank in Onley.
- Friday 30 Jun, Baked Chicken Dinner - 4:30 to 6:30 PM at Oak Grove UMC, 30053 Seaside Road, Melfa. $8 for baked chicken, macaroni and cheese, green vegetable, rolls, dessert, and tea or coffee. Eat in or carry out. To place early orders or for questions, call 710-4920 or 787-1508. Thanks for supporting Oak Grove UMC.
- Friday 30 Jun, Pollinator Walk at Brownsville Preserve near Nassawadox, 11:00 am. FREE and open to the public! Join Nature Conservancy educator, Jennifer Davis for a stroll on our new meadow walk and see how many different butterflies are out there. Contact email@example.com or (757) 414-9227 for more info.
- Friday 30 Jun through Sunday 2 Jul, 3rd Annual Heritage Festival celebrating the legacy and contributions of African-Americans to the history of Cape Charles and Northampton County. Everyone is invited! Weekend Fee is $40 for adults, each daily Event is $20. Tee shirts up to 1XL $10 (2X or 3X - $3 more). To register or for more information contact Lenora Mitchell at Lynn4061@gmail.com or (757)331-2416.
- Saturday 1 Jul, Bingo at the Eastville Volunteer Fire Company Bingo Hall. Early birds start at 7 pm.
- Saturday 1 Jul, Music At The Dock featuring the Salisbury Community Band, 7pm. Celebrate the 4th with a lively performance of patriotic songs, light classical melodies and show tunes by the Salisbury Community Band. For more information visit ChincoteagueCulturalAlliance.org
- Saturday 1 Jul, Fireworks - 10 pm at the Chincoteague Carnival
- Saturday 1 Jul, M.L. Flenner playing at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack 7-9pm. You won't want to miss M.L.'s powerful voice and her enthusiasm! Call 442-3800 for reservations.
- Saturday 1 Jul, Experimental Film Virginia Launching Party at the Oyster Farm music by Mercy Creek Oyster Farm 500 Marina Village Circle, Cape Charles, VA 23310 5 PM-9 PM food and drink for purchase, free event (757.331.GEAR) co-hosted by Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio.
- Sunday 2 Jul, Bingo at VFW Post 2296 in Tasley. Doors open at 1 pm, early bird games start at 2 pm.
- Sunday 2 Jul through Monday 3 Jul, Chincoteague Volunteer Fire Company Carnival
- Sunday 2 Jul, Hollies Baptist Church, 17691 Hollies Church Road in Keller will have as Guest Preacher our own Rev. David Riley for our 11 am service. Everyone is welcome!
- Sunday 2 Jul, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents Conversation Cafe “Everyone has a Story” with Italian Harpist Federica Magliano 11 AM. Savor the ambiance of fine art while listening to other-worldly music played by an Italian harpist. Federica will share the story of her journey. Free coffee and pastries will be offered. 301 Mason Ave Cape Charles
- Monday 3 Jul, Bingo at the Onancock Elks Lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Monday 3 Jul, Artist Meet & Greet at the Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio. Tour for participates begins and ends at Lemon Tree Gallery (5 PM), reception to follow (7 PM) and film screening (8 PM) at the Historic Palace Theater. 301 Mason Avenue Cape Charles, VA 23310. Cash bar, free event. 5PM- 9PM. (757.331.GEAR)
- Tuesday 4 Jul, Independence Day
- Tuesday 4 Jul, Bingo at the Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6:30 pm, games begin at 7:30 pm
- Tuesday 4 Jul, Independence Day celebration in Cape Charles - see the flyer for details. Fireworks after dark
- Wednesday 5 Jul, First Wednesday Open Mike Night at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack 6-10pm. Local talent hosted by Peg Volk! Celebrate Independence Day by exercising your right to hear good music and eat good food! Reservations recommended 442-3800.
- Thursday 6 Jul, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents Poetry Salon with The Bard of Machipongo, Ken Sutton 12:30-2 pm Every 1st Thursday Create. Recite. Listen. Free and Open to Public. Coffee and light nibbles will be served. 301 Mason Ave Cape Charles
- Friday 7 Jul, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Friday 7 Jul, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents Ghost Town Union 6-8 PM Complimentary refreshments/cash bar This group will having you singing along to all those songs you had forgotten you loved! Join us for a relaxing Friday evening shooting the breeze on the patio or sipping cold drinks while wandering among the art. 301 Mason Ave Cape Charles
- Saturday 8 Jul, Shore Loafers playing at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack 7-9pm. Debbie Durst and George Duer having fun playing classic covers! Local seafood and local music! Call 442-3800.
- Saturday 8 Jul, Art in a Barn 6 PM-10 PM at Bill Parr's Seaview Creek Farm, 24021 Seaside Road, Cape Charles, VA 23310. Live Music & Performances with special guests. Local Food, Wine, Beer for purchase. Tickets $10, free admission 18 and under (includes performances, one drink ticket, and free wine tasting). Rain or Shine. (757.331.GEAR)Co-hosted by Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio
- Sunday 9 Jul, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents “Everyone Has a Story:Eastern Shore Musings” 11 AM Join us for some wonderful stories, memories and photos of the Eastern Shore in the good ole days presented by Sharon Whitman and Randy Stuart. You are invited to share memorable events of the past from your own anthology of family life. Free coffee and pastries will be offered.
- Wednesday 12 Jul, Drinking Liberally - 7pm to 9pm at the Charlotte Hotel in Onancock. Open mic at 8pm
You can add to this calendar
Windrush Farm Bed and Breakfast
Where to stay in Eastville