Calendar of Events for Friday 25 May 2018:
- Today, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Today, Save The Date! The Oyster Farm at Kings Creek will be holding our fabulous Memorial Day Weekend Kickoff Concert on the Lawn, featuring the music of Buckshot. Details to follow.
- Today, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents Opening Reception Summer Exhibition 6-8 PM “Endless Summer and Moon Tales” Live Music by Ghost Town Union Join us for our opening reception in the gallery and help us kick off a marvelous summer season! Complimentary refreshments. 301 Mason Ave., Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327 * firstname.lastname@example.org * @lemontreecapecharles
- Today, Chicken Salad Platter/Chicken Salad by the Pint - Oak Grove UMC, 30053 Seaside Road Melfa, 4:30-6:30 PM; Platter-Chicken salad, cole slaw, potato salad, dessert, and tea or coffee-$8.00; Pint-$8.00 Eat in or carry out. To place early orders or for questions call 710-4920 or 787-1508. Thanks for supporting Oak Grove UMC.
- Today, The Exmoreons will be performing live oldies, Hank Williams, The Ventures, blues, Elvis, etc., 7pm to 9pm at the Machipongo Clam Shack for your added dining pleasure. If you dig this type of music, this is the place in one of the top restaurants around. All American music on an all American weekend.
- Tomorrow, Bingo at the Eastville Volunteer Fire Company Bingo Hall. Early birds start at 7 pm.
- Tomorrow, Art and Music on the Farm - 10am to 4pm at the Barrier Islands Center in Machipongo. Award-winning bands from across Virginia play a range of musical styles including bluegrass, folk, gospel, chantey and stringband. Enjoy wine, flowers, art and music, all in a beautiful setting! Cost is $5 per person.
- Tomorrow, Celebrate this holiday weekend at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack! ML Flenner plays originals and covers on keyboard, guitar and blues harp. She can't imagine a day without music and we can't wait to host her again at The Clam Shack. Make reservations at 442 3800 on this busy weekend.
- Tomorrow, Doug Walker Sr. Memorial Car Show at the Eastern Shore Flea Market , Rt. 13 Temperanceville from 10:00 - 2:00 pm Dash Plaques , trophies , come enjoy cars , trucks & more
- Tomorrow, Multi Family Yardsale. Lamps, Chairs,Dishes, Glassware, Clothes,Mason Jars,Ice Cream Maker, Candles, and so much more. Main Street Melfa Across from Uniques and Antiques Reserve Your Spot. Call 7577104395
- Tomorrow, Onancock Creek Kayak Tour, 10 a.m.-noon. Burnham Guides Paddling Adventures, Onancock Wharf. History, Nature, instruction included. $45 per person. To sign-up:757-710-5137 or email@example.com
- Tomorrow, Yard sale, Nandua High School, 8 AM-noon, to benefit the NHS Class of 2020; come shop or call Nandua HS today @ 787-4514 to reserve a spot for $15.
- Sunday 27 May, Paddler's Therapeutic Yoga, 9-11 a.m. Burnham Guides Paddling Adventures, Onancock Wharf. For all skill levels. $45 per person. To sign-up:757-710-5137 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday 28 May, Bingo at the Onancock Elks Lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Monday 28 May, Memorial Day
- Monday 28 May, Memorial Day Ceremony - 11am on Mason Avenue in Cape Charles
- Monday 28 May, Memorial Day at the Veterans Memorial in Parksley starting at 10AM. Come join us as we honor our veterans.
- Monday 28 May, Fun Paddle and Live Music, 3 p.m. We'll paddle for an hour or two, then return to live music and refreshments on Mallards deck. FREE with your own kayak or SUP; $20 to rent one. Burnham Guides Paddling Adventures, Onancock Wharf. To sign-up:757-710-5137 or email@example.com
- Tuesday 29 May, Bingo at Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Wednesday 30 May, Bingo at the Painter Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6:30pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Thursday 31 May through Saturday 2 Jun, Roar On The Shore , check it out at www.roarattheshore.com. A car - bike - music and more event on the tip of our Eastern Shore. 3 days of fun in the sun. Check it out if you like this sort of thing, and who doesn't? Proceeds to Benefit Cape Charles Fire Company
- Thursday 31 May through Saturday 2 Jun, Roar At The Shore - bike & car show with celebrity judges located at Chesapeake Bay KOA Resort check it out at www.RoarAtTheShore.com
- Thursday 31 May, The Accomack County Republican Unit and Northampton Republican Unit are hosting a Meet and Greet at The Club Car Café in Parksley for Rep. Scott Taylor. The event starts at 7:00 with Rep. Taylor arriving at 7:30. There will be free food and a cash bar. The Primary is June 12th.
- Friday 1 Jun, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Friday 1 Jun, John Gordon entertains at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack in Nassawadox. Make reservations and come on out to enjoy some dinner specials, time with friends and family and to support home grown talent! 442 3800 www.thegreatmachipongoclamshack.com
- Saturday 2 Jun, Texas Hold 'Em Poker in the American Legion Hall in Cheriton, 6:30 PM
- Saturday 2 Jun, Giant Yard Sale in Parksley, starting at 7AM Grace United Methodist Church
- Saturday 2 Jun, Classic Car Show - 10 am at the center of town in Parksley.
- Saturday 2 Jun, Clean the Bay Day on Onancock Creek, 9 a.m.-noon. Clean-up by kayak or boat. To sign-up:305-240-3298 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday 3 Jun, Bingo at VFW Post 2296 in Tasley. Doors open at 1 pm, early bird games start at 2 pm.
- Sunday 3 Jun, A Pot Luck Lunch will be served at Hollies Baptist Church, 17691 Hollies Church Road in Keller, at 12:15 pm. Everyone is Welcome!
- Sunday 3 Jun, Accomack - Northampton Region of the AACA Auto Show at Chesapeake Shopping Center in Onley, Va. Show open to Cars - trucks - motorcycles - scooters made on or before 1993 , Dash Plaques , trophies , prizes & fun . 2:30 pm - 6:00 pm . This is our rain date from May 19 planed event.
- Friday 8 Jun, Texas Hold 'Em Poker in the Parksley Fire Hall, 7:30 PM
You can add to this calendar
Funny Quote of the Day: