- Today, Shakespeare in the Park - 5pm at the Exmore Town Park. Brown Box Theatre Project, Bostonís premiere outdoor Shakespeare touring company, present "Much Ado About Nothing" by William Shakespeare. Enjoy the Bard Under the Stars FREE with Safe Social Distancing.
- Today, VFW POST 2296 Tasley breakfast 0800 all are welcome
- Today, Pulled Pork Dinner - 4:30pm to 6:30pm at Oak Grove UMC. Meals for $10, pulled pork, baked beans, cole slaw, and dessert. Pint of Barbeque for $10. Take out only. To place orders or for questions, call 710-4920 or 787-1508. Thanks for supporting Oak Grove UMC.
- Tomorrow, Eat, Play, Love - 11am to 2pm at the Historic Onancock School
- Tomorrow, Start of the Emergency Medical Technician Course being hosted by Northampton County EMS. EMT Students Needed! Monday and Wednesday nights from 6:30 to 10pm. 2 Saturday each month from 9am to 5pm. Course costs $845 (can be paid in 2 payments and scholarship). Call NCEMS at 757-678-0411 for more information.
- Monday 27 Sep, Smoke Free Bingo at the Onancock Elks Lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Saturday 2 Oct, Annual Hog Bash Harley & Cash Giveaway - noon to 4pm at the Onancock Elks Lodge. $40 ticket includes food, beverages, entertainment with the band Gatorhead, $200 cash drawing every 10 minutes and drawings for 2 separate 2021 Harley-Davidson motorcycles. Call 787-7750 for tickets
- Saturday 2 Oct, Gun Raffle at the Onancock Elks Lodge Hog Bash. 8 gun raffle, tickets are $5ea or $50 for 13 tickets. 757-787-7750 or 757-710-1694. First drawing is at 2:30pm
- Friday 8 Oct, Onancock Second Friday Art Stroll, 5-8 p.m. Live music and outdoor dining on North Street. Specials and events from the Wharf to Uptown and Historic Onancock School. Sponsored by the Onancock Business & Civic Association (OBCA), www.onancock.org
You can add to this calendar
Warehouse Creek Recording
Businesses in Nassawadox