- Happy birthday to James W Bailey
- Happy birthday to Rebecca Parks (Becky)
- Happy birthday to Corey Bennett
- Happy 113th birthday to Lucy Mears
- Happy 69th birthday to Lennie Core
- Happy 63rd birthday to Wally Appler
- Happy 58th birthday to Mark Spencer
There are 53 birthdays and 3 anniversaries this week
- Yesterday through Tomorrow, Valentine's Day Weekend Celebration! Join us at The Oyster Farm at Kings Creek Marina for a very special and romantic weekend featuring drink and dinner specials all weekend long! And on Saturday night, dance and romance to Frank Sings Frank from 6 to 9 p.m. Reservations recommended.
- Today, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents:Open Mic 6-8 PM Tune up your instrument, warm up your voice, practice your lines because it?s Open Mic night at Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio! Complimentary refreshments/cash bar. 301 Mason Ave., Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327 * email@example.com * @lemontreecapecharles
- Tomorrow, Bingo at the Eastville Volunteer Fire Company Bingo Hall. Early birds start at 7 pm.
- Tomorrow, Exmore Baptist Church will host the Agee Family in Concert at 6:30 P.M. The Agee Family (father, mother, 5 children) present a wide range of music.
- Sunday 17 Feb, Bingo VFW Post 2296 in Tasley. Doors open at 1 pm, early bird games start at 2 pm
- Sunday 17 Feb, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents Conversation Cafe “Romancing Dance” featuring Ballroom Dancing and Love Stories 1 PM Light refreshments and cash bar. Come early before the movie, "The Magnificent Ambersons."
- Sunday 17 Feb, Historic Palace Theatre hosts The Magnificent Ambersons Movie 3 p.m. 305 Mason Ave Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327
- Sunday 17 Feb, Rev. Tom Holland will be our Special Speaker at Hollies Baptist Church, 17691 Hollies Church Road in Keller, at 11 am. All are welcome to join us for all events.
- Sunday 17 Feb, Tyson's Ticktown Wingfest to benefit Austin Brady @ Noon at the Onancock Elks Lodge. $25 donation for all you can eat wings(no carry-out). Corner Bakery pastry eating contest, cornhole tournament. & live auction with Chester Jackson.787-7750
- Monday 18 Feb, Bingo at the Onancock Elks Lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Monday 18 Feb, Washington's Birthday
- Tuesday 19 Feb, Bingo at Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Tuesday 19 Feb, Card/Game Party Fund Raiser Eastern Shore of Virginia Chapter, NSDAR Island House @ 11:00 am Proceeds go to the Chapter's Scholarship Cost:$25.00 per person Lunch included A "silent auction" will be held For reservations, email:firstname.lastname@example.org or call:757.442.4709 Deadline to RSVP:February 12
- Tuesday 19 Feb, Accomack - Northampton Region of the AACA monthly meeting at the Sage in Onley . 6:00pm social chat with 7:00 pm meeting time. For 1994 and older auto lovers , bring yourself and a friend. info at www.accomack-northampton.aaca.com or 757-442-4843
- Wednesday 20 Feb, Bingo at the Painter Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6:30pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Wednesday 20 Feb, American Red Cross blood drive - 11 AM to 3 PM in the Riverside Shore Memorial Hospital conference room
- Thursday 21 Feb, The Good News Club continues at Hollies Baptist Church, 17691 Hollies Church Road in Keller, at 3:45 pm. Transportation is available from Pungoteague Elementary School. Parents are asked to pick up their children promptly at 5:15 pm.
- Friday 22 Feb, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Friday 22 Feb, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents Jason Ochsner’s “The Hollow Body Experience” featuring Lee Allen Walker 6-8 PM Join us for an organic bubbling up of good vibes and acoustic, raw music. Support local music! Complimentary refreshments/cash bar. 301 Mason Ave., Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327 * email@example.com * @lemontreecapecharles
- Friday 22 Feb, Barbecue Chicken Dinner - 4:30 to 6:30 at Oak Grove UMC in Melfa. Barbecue chicken prepared by G. L. Smith, mac and cheese, succotash, apples, beets, rolls, dessert, and tea or coffee. Eat in or carry out. To place early orders or for questions call 710-4920 or 787-1508. A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the Food Bank. Thanks for supporting Oak Grove
- Friday 22 Feb, Chili Cook-off - 5 PM to 7 PM at Red Bank Baptist Church in Marionville. Please come and vote for the best chili!
- Saturday 23 Feb, February Freeze in Cape Charles. Registration will begin at 11:00 AM at Trinity United Methodist Church and The Plunge into the Bay begins at the Cape Charles Pavillion at 12:00 noon. For more info call 757-442-4687. Proceeds benefit Eastern Shore of Virginia Habitat for Humanity
- Saturday 23 Feb, Historic Palace Theatre presents Quintango 7:30 PM Tickets:Adults $20 Students $15. Winner of multiple WAMMIES, Quintango delivers an intimate brand of sizzle and history, serious and fun with a multimedia presentation of Argentine tango music and dance. 305 Mason Ave Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327
- Saturday 23 Feb, 18th Annual Heritage Celebration at Eastern Shore Community College from 10:00am-3:00pm featuring art, crafts, music, food, exhibits, and more. Call 789-1797 for info.
- Saturday 23 Feb, Princess Tea Party - 10 AM to 12 noon at the Onancock Elks Lodge. Sponsored by the Nandau After Prom Committee. Call 757-709-9575 for details. Bedazzle your own crown, games, activities and refreshments. Photo ops with princesses. Come join the fun.
- Sunday 24 Feb, Dr. Paul Lawson will be our Special Speaker at Hollies Baptist Church, 17691 Hollies Church Road in Keller, at 11 am. All are welcome to join us for all events.
- Wednesday 27 Feb, Clamtastic Chowder Dinner - 5 pm to 7 pm at the Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company. Adults $9, under 12 $4. Fresh clam chowder, steamy grilled ham and cheese sandwiches, and homemade desserts.
- Thursday 28 Feb, Duck & Winterfowl Walk at The Nature Conservancy's Brownsville Preserve in Nassawadox, 8:30 am. 11332 Brownsville Rd. Open to the public, but registration is requested. Please contact Margaret Van Clief at firstname.lastname@example.org or (757) 414-9227.
- Friday 1 Mar, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
You can add to this calendar