- Today, Bingo at Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Today, Accomack - Northampton Region of the AACA Club has it's monthly meeting for old car - truck - motorcycle , scooters built on or before 1994 fans . The Sage is the place and 7:oo pm is the time. check out www.Accomack-Northampton.aaca.com for more info about the club
- Today, Teacher Night at The Blarney Stone in Onancock, 4:00-6:00 pm. Teachers from both counties invited for free nibbles and soft drinks. Attend brief presentation on Nature Conservancy PD opportunities at 4:30 or 5:30 and earn a recertification point! RSVP to email@example.com or (757) 414-9227.
- Tomorrow, Bingo at the Painter Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6:30pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Tomorrow, Whimbrel Watch Open House, 6:00-8:00 pm at Boxtree, east of Machipongo. Meet with Nature Conservancy staff & volunteers and learn about this fascinating shorebird's migration. (Guests are welcome to stop by any evening 5/18-5/27, as well.) For more information, please contact Margaret Van Clief at firstname.lastname@example.org or (757) 414-9227.
- Thursday 23 May, The Good News Club continues at Hollies Baptist Church, 17691 Hollies Church Road in Keller, at 3:45 pm. Transportation is available from Pungoteague Elementary School. Parents are asked to pick up their children promptly at 5:15 pm.
- Friday 24 May, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Friday 24 May, Grilled/BBQ Chicken by the United Methodist Men at Craddockville Methodist Church. 11am-1pm on Saturday. Meals made to go. $8.00 includes chicken, baked beans, slaw and a roll.
- Saturday 25 May, Bingo at the Eastville Volunteer Fire Company Bingo Hall. Early birds start at 7 pm.
- Saturday 25 May, Art and Music on the Farm - 10 AM to 4 PM at the Barrier Islands Center. Admission is $5 per person. See the website for details.
- Monday 27 May, Bingo at the Onancock Elks Lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Monday 27 May, Memorial Day
- Friday 31 May, Breakfast at VFW Post 2296 in Tasley 8am
- Saturday 1 Jun, Clean the Bay Day on Onancock Creek by kayak, canoe and boat, 9 a.m. to noon. Bring your kayak, or use one for free, supplied by Burnham Guides and Southeast Expeditions. Sign up on the web here. Reserve a kayak at email@example.com
- Sunday 2 Jun, Bingo at VFW Post 2296 in Tasley. Doors open at 1 pm, early bird games start at 2 pm.
- Sunday 2 Jun, CBES 2nd Annual Picnic at the Barn 4-7pm. Celebrate Shore Livin' with a kickback afternoon at Cherry Grove Farm's century old barn set serenely on the banks of Cherrystone Creek, Eastville. Gourmet Picnic by Chef Amy Brandt-Live Music Only $25 Online Tickets www.cbes.org Hurry! Limited Tickets
You can add to this calendar