- Today, Court Green Day - noon to 4pm on the Eastville courthouse green. Activities for the event will include visits to the 1907 Jail, the 1731 Courthouse, the Clerk’s Office, and the Debtors Prison. Donations for the restoration of the 1907 Jail will be accepted throughout the event by Cash or Check. The NHPS website is northamptonhistoricpreservationsociety.com for donations to the 1907 Jail restoration.
- Tomorrow, Flag Day
- Tuesday 15 Jun, Bingo at the Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Saturday 19 Jun, Le Tour de Shore - 100 mile, 100K, 50K AND 25K bike rides through the beautiful Eastern Shore of Virginia. Starts and ends at the Onancock town square. Cost is $55 for early spring-summer registration (ends April 12), $65 for early registration (ends June 18 at noon), or $75 for registration at the event. Jerseys are included for the first 150 registrants who registered prior to April 12. Jerseys and sizes cannot be guaranteed after this date. Please note, Jerseys are Club Fit w/ Raglan sleeves Click here to register
- Saturday 19 Jun, 22nd annual Juneteenth Celebration at Exmore Town Park. The Eastern Shore will celebrate Juneteenth with a socially-distanced Unity Parade, kicking off at 12pm from Fresh Market Plaza, located on Route 13 (Lankford Highway) in Exmore, creating a Juneteenth that goes beyond the limitations of physical boundaries, as freedom should know no limits. The Unity Parade will follow the parade route through Main Street to Exmore Town Park, where the Northampton County Health Department will provide COVID-19 vaccinations for anyone who wants one. For more information about the Unity Parade and Celebration, contact Gerald Boyd, email@example.com, 757-656-3460, or Janice Langley at firstname.lastname@example.org, 757-710-0330. For more information about the vaccinations, contact Jane G. Cabarrus at email@example.com, 804-513-0532.
- Tuesday 22 Jun, Family Themed Nature Walk, 5:30-6:30 pm at The Nature Conservancy's Brownsville Preserve in Nassawadox. Free and open to the public, but registration is required, as space is limited. Please contact Outreach & Education Coordinator, Margaret Van Clief at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to sign up!
- Wednesday 23 Jun, Sea Scouts are coming! Have fun while exploring the wonders of the Chesapeake Bay and the Eastern Shore Coastline all while learning boating and safety skills, leadership values and crew operations, advanced maritime skills, navigation, weather and marine communications. USGG Auxiliary Flotilla 12-02 is chartering with BSA to bring the Sea Scouting Program to the area. The Sea Scouts offer opportunities for youth ages 14-20 years or age 13 who graduated 8th grade, adult membership also encouraged and needed. Join us for the next meeting 6-23-21 at Craddockville United Methodist Church in the social hall 6:00-8:00pm For more information email email@example.com
- Friday 25 Jun, VFW Post 2296 Tasley breakfast at 0800
- Saturday 26 Jun, “June Bug” Outdoor Bazaar and Car Show - 9am to 1:30pm at Nandua High School. This fun outdoor event is for crafters, direct sales vendors and car show enthusiasts. Vendor applications for the bazaar are now available on Facebook or by calling 757-442-4427. Spaces are limited with applications due by June 11. Car show registration will take place on the morning of the event. Presented by The Kiwanis Club of Accomack
- Saturday 26 Jun, Feast on the Shore - noon to 5pm at Shiloh Baptist Church. This is an all you can eat event for $40. Menu includes crabs, shrimp, fish, chicken, ribs, clams, corn, & hush puppies. There will also be music & vendors on site. Call 757-442-2739 for more information and to purchase your ticket!
You can add to this calendar
Warehouse Creek Recording
Businesses in Nassawadox