- Happy birthday to Lloyd J. Kellam III
- Happy 11th birthday to Cameron Gladden Hopkins
- Happy birthday to Ruth Budd
- Happy 6th birthday to Cameron G. Hopkins
- Happy 16th anniversary to Roy & Lori Widgeon
There are 42 birthdays and 7 anniversaries this week
- Sunday 29 Nov, 9th annual Run For The Animals - 8:30 am at the Historic Onancock School. Choose your distance Half Marathon, 10K, 5K (run or walk). All distances with or without your leashed canine companion. This is a charity event and all net proceeds support the animal organizations who serve the Eastern Shore of Virginia. For more info on participating, volunteering, fundraising or sponsoring visit RunForTheAnimals.com.
- Thursday 3 Dec, Stroll with the Staff at The Nature Conservancy's Brownsville Preserve in Nassawadox, 3:30-5:00. Free & open to the public, but registration is required as space is extremely limited due to health & safety guidelines. To sign up or for more info, please contact Margaret Van Clief at firstname.lastname@example.org or (757) 414-9227.
- Friday 4 Dec, Join environmental educators from The Nature Conservancy's Volgenau Virginia Coast Reserve for a safe, hands-on way to explore the local landscape. These FREE 5th grade science-focused mini lessons are coming to a local park near you! 12PM-4PM Seaside Park, Wachapreague, VA. Fill out this Google Form to register:https://forms.gle/7xjRaaRk7YcFuJuD8
- Saturday 5 Dec, Grand Illumination - 6 PM at the Cape Charles Town Park. Help us countdown the lighting of Central Park. Cancelled
- Saturday 5 Dec, 41st Annual Chincoteague Old-Fashioned Christmas Parade - Cancelled
- Monday 7 Dec, Pearl Harbor Day
- Friday 11 Dec, Join environmental educators from The Nature Conservancy's Volgenau Virginia Coast Reserve for a safe, hands-on way to explore the local landscape. These FREE 5th grade science-focused mini lessons are coming to a local park near you! 12PM-4PM Town Park, Onancock, VA. Fill out this Google Form to register:https://forms.gle/7xjRaaRk7YcFuJuD8
- Friday 11 Dec, 1:00 pm to 6:pm - Oyster & Clam Sale at the Cape Charles Museum. Bags of 50 Salty Bayside Oysters and bags of 100 Littleneck Clams for $25 a bag. Pre-order by calling (757) 642-6882 and pay by cash or check at pick-up, or visit our website at “www.capecharlesmuseum.org” to reserve and pre-pay by credit card. All pre-orders can be picked up at the Cape Charles Museum on day of sale.
You can add to this calendar