Calendar of Events for Thursday 3 September 2015:
- Tomorrow, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Tomorrow, The Lowlanders playing at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack 7-9pm. Irish acoustics and fun! Call 442-3800
- Tomorrow, Look for the Good News Club information table at the Pungoteague Elementary School Open House today!
- Saturday 5 Sep, Bingo at the Eastville Volunteer Fire Company Bingo Hall, 7:30 P.M.
- Saturday 5 Sep through Sunday 6 Sep, Chincoteague Decoy Carver's Association Decoy Show - Local carvers display their work. Saturday 9 am - 5 pm, Sunday 10 am - 4 pm. Contact Cinda Walls at (410) 546-1635 for more info.
- Saturday 5 Sep, Barbecue Dinner sponsored by the Holy Smokers Men's Group of Hungars and Christ Episcopal Churches - 11:00 AM to 5:00 PM at Christ Church in Eastville. Pork barbecue, baked beans and cole slaw for $10.00, soft drinks and water will be available for purchase. Take out and pints of barbecue will be available.
- Saturday 5 Sep, Matt and Wayne Young with Bill LeCato performing at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack 7-9pm. Classic tunes with Bill on the piano. Call 442-3800 for info.
- Sunday 6 Sep, Bingo at VFW Post 2296 in Tasley. Doors open at 1 pm, early bird games start at 2 pm.
- Sunday 6 Sep, Cook-Out with the Candidates - 2:00 PM to 6:00 PM at the Central Park in Cape Charles. Appearances by Lieutenant Governor Ralph Northam, Charlene Gray Candidate for Commissioner of Revenue, Willie Randall Candidate for House of Representatives, David Doughty Sheriff, Candidate for Gwen Thompson Board of Supervisors District 5, Traci Johnson Clerk of Court, Bruce Jones Commonwealth's Attorney and Cindy Bradford Treasurer. Entertainment will be gospel singing. Music will be provided by Heather and Nathan Travis, Recording Artist Priscilla Ames, and Jamie Lewis accompanied by the Community Choir. Food will also be available. The event is open to the public. Please call Kelvin Jones 757-350-0324 or Onnie Davis 757-708-2569 if you have any questions.
- Sunday 6 Sep, Jeff Madson will be playing at the Brown Dog ice cream parlor in Cape Charles from 4:00 til 7:00 Come out and enjoy Labor Day weekend!
- Monday 7 Sep, Bingo at the Elks lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Monday 7 Sep, Labor Day
- Wednesday 9 Sep, Bingo at the Painter Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6:30pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Thursday 10 Sep, Free Four Hour Dementia Care Training for Professional Caregivers Covering:Dementia basics • Communication • Behaviors • Environmental safety When:Thursday, September 10 from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Where:The Hermitage 23610 North St., Onancock, Virginia 23417. Certificates of completion will be given. To register contact Sherry Warren, email@example.com or call 800.272.3900
- Friday 11 Sep, Texas Hold 'Em Poker in the Parksley Fire Hall, 7:30 PM
- Friday 11 Sep, Patriot Day
- Friday 11 Sep, The Lowlanders playing at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack 7-9pm. Irish acoustics and Celtic classics. Call 442-3800.
- Saturday 12 Sep, Texas Hold 'Em Poker in the American Legion hall in Cheriton, 7 PM
- Saturday 12 Sep, A Ride For Jake Dinner/Auction Benefit at the Onancock Elks Lodge in Accomac --come out & help Jakie Taylor in his quest for a handicap accessible van. Chester Jackson will be the auctioneer. preview 5pm, dinner 6pm, auction at 7pm. Thanks in advance for your support. 757-787-7750 for tickets $25pp
- Saturday 12 Sep, The Reasoners performing at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack 7-9pm. Red Miller and David Parks with classics, oldies and more! Call 442-3800 for info and reservations.
- Tuesday 15 Sep, Bake Sales at Onley United Methodist Church, Main St, Onley. 8:00 - 1:00, Church Socail Hall. Pies, cakes, breads, salads, soups, sauces.
- Thursday 17 Sep, Book Group. Open to the public Meetings are at Naomi Makemie Presbyterian Church Onancock Va. ? 3rd Thursday of each month, 1-3 PM
- Thursday 17 Sep, If your child goes to Pungoteague Elementary School, please take advantage of the Good News Club at Hollies Baptist Church that starts today from 3:30-5pm. Transportation to the church is provided. It will continue each Thursday until October 22nd. Parents pick up your children at 17691 Hollies Church Road at 5 pm.
You can add to this calendar