- Today, The Good News Club continues at Hollies Baptist Church, 17691 Hollies Church Road in Keller, at 3:45 pm. Transportation is available from Pungoteague Elementary School. Parents are asked to pick up their children promptly at 5:15 pm.
- Tomorrow, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Tomorrow, Grilled/BBQ Chicken by the United Methodist Men at Craddockville Methodist Church. 11am-1pm on Friday. Meals made to go. $8.00 includes chicken, baked beans, slaw and a roll.
- Tomorrow, Live at The Blarney Stone: Jeff Madson plays your favorite tunes on the patio starting at 6:30pm. Come enjoy some great food and music with friends.
- Saturday 25 May, Bingo at the Eastville Volunteer Fire Company Bingo Hall. Early birds start at 7 pm.
- Saturday 25 May, Art and Music on the Farm - 10 AM to 4 PM at the Barrier Islands Center. Admission is $5 per person. See the website for details.
- Monday 27 May, Bingo at the Onancock Elks Lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Monday 27 May, Memorial Day
- Tuesday 28 May, Bingo at Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Wednesday 29 May, Bingo at the Painter Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6:30pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Wednesday 29 May, Eastern Shore Christian Businessmenís Association Annual Prayer Breakfast featuring Congresswoman Elaine Luria - 8 AM at the Onancock Elks Lodge. Tickets are $10 for non-members and payable at the door, but reservations are needed by May 20 by contacting Garnett Kellam at email@example.com or 757-894-0734. Members are asked to RSVP by May 20 as well.
- Friday 31 May, Breakfast at VFW Post 2296 in Tasley 8am
- Saturday 1 Jun, Clean the Bay Day on Onancock Creek by kayak, canoe and boat, 9 a.m. to noon. Bring your kayak, or use one for free, supplied by Burnham Guides and Southeast Expeditions. Sign up on the web here. Reserve a kayak at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sunday 2 Jun, Bingo at VFW Post 2296 in Tasley. Doors open at 1 pm, early bird games start at 2 pm.
- Sunday 2 Jun, CBES 2nd Annual Picnic at the Barn 4-7pm. Celebrate Shore Livin' with a kickback afternoon at Cherry Grove Farm's century old barn set serenely on the banks of Cherrystone Creek, Eastville. Gourmet Picnic by Chef Amy Brandt-Live Music Only $25 Online Tickets www.cbes.org Hurry! Limited Tickets
You can add to this calendar