Calendar of Events for Sunday 28 August 2016:
- Today, The King's Ambassadors in Concert at 4pm at Hollies Baptist Church, 17691 Hollies Church Road, Keller. Everyone is welcome!
- Today, Dedication of House by ES Habitat for Humanity - 2pm at the house, 13163 Bethel Church Road, Mappsville, VA Many of the volunteers who helped build the house will be there, along with many of the other Habitat homeowners and supporters. All are invited to join the festivities. A reception with light refreshments will be provided following the ceremony. Anyone who attends is asked to bring a 'pound' of any essential household supply such as coffee, sugar, flour, rice, etc. Please call the Habitat office for information about the dedication or the programs of Habitat- 442-HOUS (4687).
- Today, Oyster Farm 2nd Annual Bash by the Bay featuring live music by the Deloreans - 5:30 to 9:30pm. Gates open at 2:30 pm, Melinda and the Benders start at 3pm. Food, Drinks available for purchase. More information call 757/331-8663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or check Oyster Farm Seafood Eatery.
- Tomorrow, Bingo at the Elks lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Tuesday 30 Aug, LemonTree Gallery and Studio presents Watercolor Class with Thelma Peterson. Children's Class:10am-1pm $30 (1/2 price for siblings, materials included) Adult Class:2pm-5pm $60 (Materials not included) Please call to register:or for more info:757-331-4327 301 Mason Ave. Cape Charles
- Wednesday 31 Aug, Bingo at the Painter Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6:30pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Friday 2 Sep, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Friday 2 Sep, Fridays at LemonTree Gallery and Studio presents "Three Quarter Time." Dan Duke and Dennis Kelley host this open jam. Bring an instrument and play along! 6pm-8pm Free Admission. Refreshments/Cash bar. 301 Mason Ave. Cape Charles
- Saturday 3 Sep, Bingo at the Eastville Volunteer Fire Company Bingo Hall, 7:30 P.M.
- Sunday 4 Sep, Bingo at VFW Post 2296 in Tasley. Doors open at 1 pm, early bird games start at 2 pm.
- Sunday 4 Sep, Accomack 4-H Shooting Education Club will meet at 2:00 PM. The meeting and shooting activities will be held at the Noaawiva Sportsmen range near Oak Hall on Rt. 175E. Club membership is open to all girls and boys from 9 to 18 years old. Youth learn gun safety and shooting skills under the guidance of certified instructors. Call 757-442-7287 for further information.
- Monday 5 Sep, Labor Day
- Tuesday 6 Sep, LemonTree Gallery and Studio presents Sea Glass Jewelry Class with Kathy Grook. Learn different methods of wrapping wire around unique pieces of sea glass. Participants will make earrings. $60 (materials included) 2pm-4pm Call to register 757-331-4327 301 Mason Ave Cape Charles
- Friday 9 Sep, Texas Hold 'Em Poker in the Parksley Fire Hall, 7:30 PM
- Friday 9 Sep through Saturday 10 Sep, Annual Ker Art Festival - Begins Friday evening at 5pm and will feature local ESVA artisans, live music, and a cash bar. Saturday from 10am to 3pm will include live music, concessions, and children's activities. For more information visit www.shorehistory.org.
- Friday 9 Sep, Fridays at LemonTree Gallery and Studio presents Flatfooting every second Friday. Bring the whole family for a romping good time! Live Appalachian music. 6pm-8pm Free Admission. Refreshments/Cash bar. 301 Mason Ave. Cape Charles
- Saturday 10 Sep, Texas Hold 'Em Poker in the American Legion hall in Cheriton, 7 PM
- Sunday 11 Sep, Patriot Day
- Sunday 11 Sep, LemonTree Gallery and Studio is proud to present a Conversation Cafe with American patriot, Don Mann. Don Mann was a member of Seal Team Six, a renowned endurance athlete and a New York Times Best-Selling Author. His presentations are awe-inspiring. Free Admission. Coffee and Pastries. 11am-1pm 301 Mason Ave. Cape Charles 757-331-4327
You can add to this calendar
Word of the Day: