Calendar of Events for Tuesday 24 April 2018:
- Today, Bingo at Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Today, Eastern Shore Cruisers monthly meeting - 7 pm at The Sage in Onley. Bring a friend and share a hobby or a cup of joe.
- Tomorrow, Bingo at the Painter Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6:30pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Tomorrow, Grace United Methodist Church, Parksley, VA is having their Wednesday night dinner serving roasted pork loin, scalloped potatoes, green beans, rolls and peach cobbler. New serving hours are from 5:30-6:30. Adults are $8.00, children 6-12 are $4.00 and under 6 are free. Everyone is welcome. This will be the last dinner until fall (September).
- Tomorrow, Junior All Shore Band concert - 7 pm at Nandua High. Young musicians from area schools will be participating. This is a free concert.
- Tomorrow, Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company Spaghetti Dinner created by Gerry's Ristoranto Pizzeria with tossed salad Garlic Bread Iced Tea Coffee and Desserts . All you can eat . Wednesday April 25 2018. Time 5 to 7 PM Adults $10 Kids $5. Hot Dogs Available. Thanks for your support
- Thursday 26 Apr, The Good News Club meets at 3:45 pm at Hollies Baptist Church, 17691 Hollies Church Road in Keller. This is a safe, fun, Christian educational program for children. Transportation is available from Pungoteague Elementary School. Parents are asked to pick their kids up from the church promptly at 5:15 pm.
- Friday 27 Apr, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Friday 27 Apr, Arbor Day
- Friday 27 Apr, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents Mike Lancke with Leanne Adamson 6-8 PM Anytime Mike plays you can expect songs from the 60's thru today.It's all meant to get you singing along and feeling good. Everyone welcome. Complimentary refreshments/cash bar. 301 Mason Ave., Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327 * firstname.lastname@example.org * @lemontreecapecharles
- Friday 27 Apr, Live music @ The Great Machipongo Clam Shack. Meet your friends at the Clam Shack for a fun Friday night of amazing music, good food and a variety of craft beers, local wines and mixed drinks. 7-9pm Call 442 3800 for reservations or just drop on by!
- Friday 27 Apr, A Clam Fritter Supper will be held at Johnson's UMC, 11175 Bayside Rd., Machipongo, from 5 to 7 pm. The all-you-care-to-eat menu consists of clam fritters, hush puppies, potato salad, sweet corn, cole slaw and dessert. Adults $12 and children $5. UMW is selling hand-quilted quilts, chicken salad $7/pt, our Church cookbook and scrumptious baked goods.- plus.
- Friday 27 Apr, 11th Annual Blessing of the Fleet - 6 pm to 10 pm at the Cape Charles Harbor
- Saturday 28 Apr, Bingo at the Eastville Volunteer Fire Company Bingo Hall. Early birds start at 7 pm.
- Saturday 28 Apr, 2nd Annual Shore Craft Beer Festival - 12:30pm to 4:30pm at the Chincoteague Fairgrounds. See the website for details.
- Saturday 28 Apr, Peter Hartzler takes the stage at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack, Nassawadox, 7-9pm. We've missed Peter and we're glad to welcome him back to hear his new material and all the old favorites that audiences love. www.thegreatmachipongoclamshack.com
- Saturday 28 Apr, Shrimp Boil 5-9 pm at the Cape Charles Museum. Live music by the popular Grassafrass Band. Tickets - $40 adults and $15 for children 7-12 - available at the Museum and Periwinkles in Cape Charles by cash or check, or by credit card ($2 surcharge) from our website capecharlesmuseum.org.
- Saturday 28 Apr, ESCC Science Fair from 8:00am-12:00pm at the Workforce Development Center. Exhibits and displays from K-12. Mad Science of Hampton Roads will entertain at 11:00am. All are welcome!
- Saturday 28 Apr, 8th Annual Blessing of the Worms - 3 pm to 4:30 pm at the New Roots Youth Garden on Fig Street in Cape Charles
- Saturday 28 Apr, Eastern Shore House and Garden Tour - 9:30 am to 5 pm. See the website for details.
- Saturday 28 Apr, Country Fair - 11 am to 3 pm at Campbell Air Field on Bayford Road near Weirwood Virginia. Local food, live music, pony rides, hay rides, live auction, face painting, and more! Free admission for all! proceeds benefit Montessori Children's House of Franktown
- Sunday 29 Apr, Eastern Shore of Virginia Master Gardeners is showing the film Hometown Habitat - Stories of Bringing Nature Home, 2:00 pm, at the CIAO Island Theater Annex on Main St in Chincoteague. Free. Go to esvmg.com for more information.
- Sunday 29 Apr, Neal Hatfield, a powerful speaker with a special burden for young people, will be at Hollies Baptist Church, 17691 Hollies Church Road in Keller at 11 am and 6:30 pm. Three additional appearances follow on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights at 6:30 pm. Don't miss this opportunity!
- Sunday 29 Apr, Daddy/Daughter & Mother/Son Benefit Dance - 4 pm to 7 pm at Arcadia High School to benefit the family of Mark Farmer. Tickets are $25 a couple. There will be a Grand March for all fathers and their daughters at 4:30PM. Cost to watch the Grand March is $5. Snacks and Drinks will be available. Mark Farmer is a middle school teacher who has recently been diagnosed with Metastatic Malignant Melanoma. Proceeds from this event will go to Mark and his family.
- Monday 30 Apr, Bingo at the Onancock Elks Lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Monday 30 Apr through Wednesday 2 May, Neal Hatfield, a powerful speaker with a special burden for young people, will bring the "Showers of Blessings Rally" to Hollies Baptist Church, 17691 Hollies Church Road in Keller at 6:30 pm. Don't miss this!
- Tuesday 1 May, Blood Drive - 11 am to 3 pm in the Riverside Shore Memorial Hospital conference room.
- Tuesday 1 May, Rep. Scott Taylor Meet n' Greet hosted by the Accomack County Republican Unit at the Club Car Cafe 18497 Dunne Ave, Parksley, VA 23421 from 6:00 to 8:00pm. Free food, drinks and cash bar. Primary is June 12th.
- Friday 4 May, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Friday 4 May, Join us for our Last First Friday at The Farm 6-9 p.m. - live music featuring Frank Sings Frank. Enjoy the sounds of the Rat Pack and savor our special menu featuring your favorite Italian classics at The Oyster Farm at Kings Creek!
- Saturday 5 May, 50th Annual Chincoteague Seafood Festival - 10am to 4pm at Tom's Cove Park on Chincoteague. Tickets are $45 per person (Children under 5 are FREE). Gates open at 10am. Tickets are available online.
- Saturday 5 May, Texas Hold 'Em Poker in the American Legion Hall in Cheriton, 6:30 PM
- Saturday 5 May, Baked/Spring Sale - 8 AM at Andrew Chapel UMC in Cashville. Chicken salad, macaroni salad, baked goods, coffee and sausage biscuits, clothes for adults and children, toys, linens, furniture, books, many items $1.
- Saturday 5 May, The Woman's Club of Accomack County will be holding it's annual Spring Indoor Yard Sale from 8 am to 1 pm at the clubhouse on Richmond Ave. in Onley. Clothing, white elephant, books, toys, jewelry, plants, soups and baked goods.
- Saturday 5 May, Chinco de Mayo 5″ x 5″ Art Show & Sale - Party starts at 5 pm and the art is revealed at 5:55 pm. This is a creative fundraiser and celebration that takes place after the Annual Seafood Festival on Chincoteague Island. The art show and sale features artworks that are all 5 x 5 inches in size and they all sell for $55. The show and sale starts promtly at 5:55 pm when the artwork is revealed to the public for the first time. But plan to arrive at 5 pm to enjoy food from Bill’s Restaurant, margaritas, sangria, beer, and soft drinks. A spirited musical performance by Greg Shupe & Men with Issues will add to the festivities. If you would like to contribute original artwork to the event, please call the Museum at 757-336-6117. You may choose any media and subject matter. The only restriction is that all work must be 5 inches by 5 inches in scale. If you need a 5″ x 5″ canvas, the Museum has canvases for participating artists. All contributing artists will be admitted to the event free of charge. Fee:$5 (Artists and volunteers get in free of charge). For more information, please visit the Museum of Chincoteague Island.
- Sunday 6 May, Bingo at VFW Post 2296 in Tasley. Doors open at 1 pm, early bird games start at 2 pm.
- Monday 7 May, Candlelight ‘Blessing of the Hands’ Celebration to celebrate National Nurses Week - 11 am to 1 pm at Riverside Shore Memorial Hospital. The event will also include the presentation of Riverside’s Florence Nightingale Awards for Excellence in Nursing, Advancing and Leading the Profession, and Community Service. Light refreshments will be served. RSVP by May 3rd to Jennifer Eder at 302-2135.
You can add to this calendar
Alnavco miniature metal models
Businesses in Belle Haven