- Yesterday through Saturday 22 Jun, 67th Wachapreague Volunteer Firemen's Carnival starting at 7 PM. See the poster for details.
- Tomorrow, Rock The Boat all summer long, all live music from 6-9:30 on the C-Pier at The Oyster Farm at Kings Creek. C-Pier open from 5-10 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays. Emily Guemple will perform on Friday nite.
- Saturday 22 Jun, Bingo at the Eastville Volunteer Fire Company Bingo Hall. Early birds start at 7 pm.
- Saturday 22 Jun, Accomack-Northampton Region of the AACA auto show for 1994 and older cars, trucks, motorcycles, and scooters, from 10:30 am to 2:30 pm in Tasley , Va. Located at the former Ford Dealership , now the Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia and the Eastern Shore of Virginia contact us at www.accomack-northampton.aaca.com or 757-442-4843
- Saturday 22 Jun, Old Fashioned Community Picnic - 12:30 to 2:30 PM in the Cape Charles Park. See the website for details.
- Sunday 23 Jun, Guided Walking Tour of Historic Eastville provided by the Northampton Historic Preservation Society - 4pm to 5pm. Town historian David Scott will provide an informative overview of the history of Eastville and offer a new segment covering more houses on Willow Oak Road. Space is limited and preregistration will help the program start on time. Attendees are asked to register early using any credit card at www.northamptonhistoricpreservationsociety.com. Tickets are $10 for adults, $5 for children under 12. Rain or shine
- Sunday 23 Jun, Fireworks and Carnival - 4 to 9 PM at the New Church Volunteer Fire Company. Fireworks! Rides! Food! Oyster fritters, barbeque chicken, burgers, and strawberry shortcake for sale. Chester Jackson auction at 7 PM with unique items including homemade cakes! Professional fireworks with music at 9:30. Bring your lawn chair. Rain date the following Sunday.
- Monday 24 Jun, Bingo at the Onancock Elks Lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Monday 24 Jun, Nature Walk, 6:30 pm, at Brownsville Preserve in Nassawadox. Join AmeriCorps member, Danielle Simmons for an interpreted stroll on Nature Conservancy property beginning with our glorious Meadow Walk. Free, but registration is required, as space is limited. To register, please contact Margaret Van Clief at email@example.com.
- Monday 24 Jun, Nature Conservancy Nature Walk - 6:30 to 7:30 PM at The Nature Conservancy's Brownsville Preserve Join AmeriCorps outreach & education coordinator Danielle Simmons for a casual stroll around this beautiful conserved property, beginning with the blossoming Pollinator Meadow at the Virginia Coast Reserve office. As you meander, Danielle will talk about a variety of topics, ranging from outreach, education, and stewardship work she’s performing with The Nature Conservancy here on the Shore to her research and experiences with sustainable living at her alma mater, Paul Smith’s College in New York. This walk is free and open to the public, but registration is requested, so we know how many to expect. For more information or to register, please contact Margaret Van Clief at 757-414-9227 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesday 25 Jun, Bingo at the Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Wednesday 26 Jun, Bingo at the Painter Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6:30pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Wednesday 26 Jun, Bingo at the Saint Peter the Apostle Catholic Church in Onley. Doors open at 5:30 PM, games begin at 6:45 PM
- Friday 28 Jun, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Friday 28 Jun through Saturday 29 Jun, Chincoteague Volunteer Fireman's Carnival - 7 PM to 11 PM at the Chincoteague Carnival Grounds
- Saturday 29 Jun, Eastern Shore of Virginia Habitat for Humanity “Providing a Future” 6th Annual Gala Celebration - 5:30 PM at the Oyster Room at Onley Town Center. Join us for a celebration of 31 years and 47 houses built for those in need of safe housing on the Shore. Hors d’oeuvres at 5:30. Gourmet buffet dinner including Beef Tenderloin, Baked Grouper with Crab Stuffing, Apple Dumplings with Vanilla Cream Sauce. Complimentary wine and beer. Live instrumental music as you dine. Fun auction of local goods and services. Tickets are $75 each. Call 442-4687.
- Thursday 4 Jul, Independence Day
- Thursday 4 Jul, Chincoteague Old Fashioned Fireworks Display - 10 PM at the Chincoteague carnival grounds
- Thursday 4 Jul, Town of Accomack’s Non-Motorized 4th of July Parade - 10 AM on Front Street. Everyone is invited to walk or bike. Equines and leashed canines are welcome. This event is rain or shine. For questions email@example.com
- Thursday 4 Jul, Firecracker Book Sale - 9 AM to noon at the Accomac library. Join the fun at our annual Friends of the Library Book Sale from 9am to 12noon on Thursday July 4th. Come and browse our great selection of books and enjoy free refreshments. Books will be priced from 50 cents to $2.00. Watch the Accomac Independence Day Parade from under the trees outside the Library. See the website for more info.
You can add to this calendar