Calendar of Events for Monday 25 June 2018:
- Today, Kids Kayak Camp, June 25-29, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Ages 7-12. Learn to Kayak, stand-up paddleboard, history and nature. Burnham Guides Paddling Adventures, Onancock Wharf. $200. Sign-up:757-710-5137 or email@example.com
- Today, Riverside Shore Job Fair - 5 pm to 7 pm in the Oyster Room at the Onley Town Center. Career opportunities are available for Hospice social workers and Home Health nurses, physical therapists, physical therapy assistants, and speech language pathologists. Learn more about working for Riverside at riversideonline.com/shore/jobs or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Today, Bingo at the Onancock Elks Lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Tomorrow, Eastern Shore Cruisers car club meeting at 7:00pm in the Sage at Onley
- Tomorrow, American Red Cross blood drive - 11 am to 3 pm in the Riverside Shore Memorial Hospital conference room
- Tomorrow, Priority Enrollment Program Event at Eastern Shore Community College. 8:00am-6:00pm. This is an open house style event where potential students and parents can visit and receive plenty of help with registration, scheduling, placement test, financial aid, and more. Fall classes begin on August 20th, so come put your registration on the "fast track"!
- Tomorrow, Bingo at Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Wednesday 27 Jun, Dr. Drury Martin Stith Day
- Wednesday 27 Jun, Bingo at the Painter Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6:30pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Thursday 28 Jun, Bats & Nighthawks Walk at The Nature Conservancy's Brownsville Preserve in Nassawadox. Time TBA. FREE, but registration is required, as space is limited. For more information or to sign up, contact Margaret at email@example.com or (757) 414-9227.
- Friday 29 Jun, Peg Volk is the music champion at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack and we welcome her and her friends to the stage once again. 7-9pm. Check out our webpage for the full menu and our calendar of events www.thegreatmachipongoclamshack.com
- Friday 29 Jun, Ham Dinner at Oak Grove UMC - 4:30 to 6:30PM. $8 for Ham, corn on the cob, other sides, rolls, dessert and tea or coffee. Eat in or carry out. To place early orders or for questions, call 710-4920 or 787-1508. Thanks for supporting Oak Grove UMC.
- Friday 29 Jun, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents The Harbor String Quartet Summer Soiree 6-8 PM Enjoy a summer evening sitting on the gallery porch sipping wine, shooting the breeze and listening to live music with friends. Complimentary refreshments. Cash bar. 301 Mason Ave., Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327 * firstname.lastname@example.org * @lemontreecapecharles
- Saturday 30 Jun, The Lowlanders entertain at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack. David and Eric bring their own blend of bluegrass and celtic tunes - dunegrass, to the Clam Shack Show starts at 7pm. Call 442 3800 for reservations.
- Saturday 30 Jun, 7pm to 10:30pm The Laydbaxx Band, featuring renowned blues singer Downtown Denise, Mr B Mike on bass, Dr Beats Dave on drums and Bk the Blues King on guitar will be performing blues, classic rock, oldies, Elvis, and country at the Wachapreague Fireman's Carnival. If you like lively music, this is the band for your entertainment at the Carnival.
- Saturday 30 Jun, Bingo at the Eastville Volunteer Fire Company Bingo Hall. Early birds start at 7 pm.
- Saturday 30 Jun through Tuesday 3 Jul, 66th annual Wachapreague Volunteer Fireman’s Carnival - 7 pm to 10 pm at the Wachapreague Carnival Grounds
- Sunday 1 Jul, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio hosts Conversation Cafe with Cellist Wes Swing, 11 AM. Coffee and pastries while learning something new. “Looping as a Songwriting and Expressive Tool” 301 Mason Ave., Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327 * email@example.com * @lemontreecapecharles
- Sunday 1 Jul, Bingo at VFW Post 2296 in Tasley. Doors open at 1 pm, early bird games start at 2 pm.
- Tuesday 3 Jul, Ice Cream Social - 5 pm to 8 pm at the Historic Onancock School
- Wednesday 4 Jul, Annual 4th of July Non-Motorized Parade - 10 am on Front Street in Accomac. Parade begins at Ward’s Service Station and ends at the Courthouse Green. Popsicles will be serve. Everyone is invited to walk or bike
- Wednesday 4 Jul, The Guppie Challenge - Free fishing tournament for kids 15 and under from 9 am to noon at the Cape Charles Fishing Pier. Bait will be provided.
- Wednesday 4 Jul, Independence Day Parade - 10 am in Cape Charles
- Wednesday 4 Jul, Independence Day
- Friday 6 Jul, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents Jamie Slate, singer songwriter 12:30PM - 1:30 PM Poetry set to acoustic music. Poetry prints available. 301 Mason Ave., Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327 * firstname.lastname@example.org * @lemontreecapecharles
- Friday 6 Jul, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Saturday 7 Jul, Texas Hold 'Em Poker in the American Legion Hall in Cheriton, 6:30 PM
- Monday 9 Jul, Starting date for Shipwrecked - Rescued by Jesus - a 5 evening Vacation Bible School at Red Bank Baptist Seaside Rd., Marionville 5:15 to 8:15 pm ages 4 to 12. Dinner served at 5:15. See Red Bank Baptist Facebook for details.
You can add to this calendar
Word of the Day: