- Tuesday 22 Jun, Family Themed Nature Walk, 5:30-6:30 pm at The Nature Conservancy's Brownsville Preserve in Nassawadox. Free and open to the public, but registration is required, as space is limited. Please contact Outreach & Education Coordinator, Margaret Van Clief at email@example.com for more information or to sign up!
- Tuesday 22 Jun, Bingo at the Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Wednesday 23 Jun, Sea Scouts are coming! Have fun while exploring the wonders of the Chesapeake Bay and the Eastern Shore Coastline all while learning boating and safety skills, leadership values and crew operations, advanced maritime skills, navigation, weather and marine communications. USGG Auxiliary Flotilla 12-02 is chartering with BSA to bring the Sea Scouting Program to the area. The Sea Scouts offer opportunities for youth ages 14-20 years or age 13 who graduated 8th grade, adult membership also encouraged and needed. Join us for the next meeting 6-23-21 at Craddockville United Methodist Church in the social hall 6:00-8:00pm For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday 25 Jun, VFW Post 2296 Tasley breakfast at 0800
- Friday 25 Jun, Lasagna Dinner at Oak Grove UMC 30053 Seaside Road Melfa, Virginia 4:30 to 6:30 PM. $10. Take Out Only. Dinner includes lasagna, salad, garlic bread, and dessert. For questions or to order early call 710-4920 or 710-1136. Thank you for supporting Oak Grove UMC.
- Saturday 26 Jun, “June Bug” Outdoor Bazaar and Car Show - 9am to 1:30pm at Nandua High School. This fun outdoor event is for crafters, direct sales vendors and car show enthusiasts. Vendor applications for the bazaar are now available on Facebook or by calling 757-442-4427. Spaces are limited with applications due by June 11. Car show registration will take place on the morning of the event. Presented by The Kiwanis Club of Accomack
- Saturday 26 Jun, Feast on the Shore - noon to 5pm at Shiloh Baptist Church. This is an all you can eat event for $40. Menu includes crabs, shrimp, fish, chicken, ribs, clams, corn, & hush puppies. There will also be music & vendors on site. Call 757-442-2739 for more information and to purchase your ticket!
- Sunday 4 Jul, Independence Day
You can add to this calendar
Weichert, Realtors Mason-Davis
Real Estate in Onancock