Calendar of Events for Friday 31 July 2015:
- Today, The Lowlanders playing at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack 7-9pm. David Kohut and Eric White with Celtic and Irish tunes. Call 442-3800 for more info.
- Today, Chicken Salad Dinner/Sale; Oak Grove UMC,30053 Seaside Rd.,Melfa,Friday, July 31, 2015; 5:00-6:30PM; Dinner-Chicken salad, macaroni salad, deviled eggs, rolls, dessert, and tea or coffee. Dinner or by the pint-$8.00 Eat in or carry out. To place early orders or for questions, call:710-4920, 710-0392, or 710-8730. Thanks for supporting Oak Grove UMC
- Today, Jeff Madson will be playing on the deck at the Blarney Stone pub in Onancock Friday night from 6:30 to 9:30. Come out and hear some great new tunes with a drink and some great food!
- Tomorrow, Bingo at the Eastville Volunteer Fire Company Bingo Hall, 7:30 P.M.
- Tomorrow, Kids & Families are invited to Our 1st Ice Cream Social & Movie 7:00 pm at St George's Episcopal Church, Pungoteague. All the fixings to make an Ice Cream Sundae & popcorn for the movie...Come dressed Hawaiian Style & plan on having fun. Can you guess the movie? Please RSVP @ firstname.lastname@example.org or call 757-787-4892
- Tomorrow, Nassawadox yardsale...last one of the summer!🌞grassy lot in front of firehouse 7am-until ? Wooden lawn furniture,pool steps,truck diamond plated tool box,Longaberger,clothes,glassware,decorations and lots more. Multi family!!!! If you are interested in spot call 710-9620. $10 donation to firehouse!🚒
- Tomorrow, The Hardheads (Frank Russell;Nathan Travis; Scott Wade; Ben & Bo Lusk; with Peter Stith on drums) @ Giddens' Legendary Do Drop Inn, 8204 Bayford Road, Weirwood, VA Doors open @ 7:30 p.m. Show @ 8 p.m. $5/admission.
- Tomorrow, Yard Sale - 7am-12pm at 15352 Merry Cat Lane, Belle Haven. Warehouse across from HW Drummond's. Many items $5 or less. Furniture, kitchen items, motorcycle parts, and so much more!
- Sunday 2 Aug, Bingo at VFW Post 2296 in Tasley. Doors open at 1 pm, early bird games start at 2 pm.
- Sunday 2 Aug, The Generations of Hope Relay for Life team is holding a "Sunday of Hope" service at Franktown U.M. Church at 7 p.m. This time of remembrance and hope includes area musicians. They are Susan Gibb, Maxine Ashby, Dick Drury, Rev. Paul Oh, Kurt Vollmer and Kendra Ayersman Powell. Please join us.
- Monday 3 Aug, Bingo at the Elks lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Monday 3 Aug, Advanced Spy Camp & Nature Detective Camp. August 3–7(9am-4pm). Ages 9-13. The Eastern Shore of Virginia Historical Society and the Eastern Shore Soil and Water Conservation District are offering an advanced camp in early American espionage tactics and becoming a Nature Detective. $165 ($150 for members). To register call 757-787-8012 or email email@example.com.
- Monday 3 Aug, draMAStic Summer Dance Camp will be taught by Mary A. Stiegelbauer and Jessica Bracy! When:Aug. 3-Aug. 14 from 9:30am-3:30pm (M-F); Cost:$200; Age:12-18; Where:The North Street Playhouse, 34 Market Street, Onancock, VA 23417; Email:draMASticdanceworks@gmail.com to sign up! For more info click here
- Wednesday 5 Aug, Bingo at the Painter Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6:30pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Friday 7 Aug, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Saturday 8 Aug, Texas Hold 'Em Poker in the American Legion hall in Cheriton, 7 PM
- Saturday 8 Aug, 42 Annual ARC Fish Fry - 11am to 3pm next to Edwards Seafood in Onley. Meal includes Fried Fish, BBQ Chicken, Cole Slaw, Sliced Tomatoes, Baked Beans, Hushpuppies and a drink. Rain or shine! Hosted by the Onancock Rotary Club. Donation $10.00
- Saturday 8 Aug, Annual Relay for Life Auction at the Moose Lodge in Belle Haven, VA. Dinner Buffet $15 Doors open at 4:30. Live Auction by Chester Jackson starts at 6 pm. Free Admission. 50/50, Raffles, Silly Hat Auction. Local carvings, art work, furniture, glassware. Something for everyone.
- Saturday 8 Aug, Craft Beer and Music Festival -- 2 pm to 8:30 pm at ESO in Belle Haven. See the website for details and tickets
- Monday 10 Aug, Holy Trinity Episcopal Church, Onancock invites children of the community to join "Camp Discovery" Vacation Bible School on Aug 10 through Aug 14 from 9:00AM to 12:30PM. (Lunch will be provided.) Contact The Rev. Berkley Ford to register or for more details @ 443-975-9751 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesday 12 Aug, American Red Cross Blood Drive at Craddockville UMC from 2-7 P.M. Sign up at www.redcrossblood.org/midatlantic using the code-word "Craddockville."
- Friday 14 Aug, Texas Hold 'Em Poker in the Parksley Fire Hall, 7:30 PM
You can add to this calendar