Calendar of Events for Thursday 17 August 2017:
- Yesterday through Tomorrow, Revival @ Mount Sinai Gospel Tabernacle -- Bishop Johnny Brice
- Today, Feathers, Fur, and Flowers - with The Nature Conservancy. 11:00 AM. Free at Eastern Shore Public Library - Nassawadox location. Call 414-0010 to pre-register. For more information, visit our website at espl.org.
- Tomorrow, Spectacular Soil - with Mary from the Eastern Shore Soil & Water Conservation District. 11:00 AM. Free at Eastern Shore Public Library - Accomac location. Call 787-3400 to pre-register. For more information, visit our website at espl.org.
- Tomorrow, Fridays @ Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents Open Mic Night 6-8 PM You have a need to create and we have a stage for you to strut your stuff! Come on out to Open Mic Night at Lemon Tree held every third Friday of the month.Complimentary refreshments/cash bar.301 Mason Ave., Cape Charles 757-331-4327 * firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tomorrow, Serving Up The Shore - 6pm at the Chincoteague Bay Field Station. At this annual farm to table dinner. Some of the Eastern Shore's top chefs, farmers, and artisan producers will create a multi-course meal that celebrates locally grown and produced foods. The dinner is both a celebration and a fundraiser, with all profits going towards local environmental education programs here on the Shore. Purchase tickets online at www.cbfieldstation.org
- Tomorrow, Texas Hold 'Em Poker in the American Legion hall in Cheriton, 7:30 PM
- Saturday 19 Aug, Full Gospel Church, Bayview Circle, Cape Charles will be having a Bazaar from 8:00am-2:00pm. Yard Sale, Crafts & Baked Goods.
- Saturday 19 Aug, Virginia Eastern Shorekeeper's Annual Clamboree - 5 pm at the Eastern Shore Yacht & Country Club. The Clamboree is the annual fundraiser for Virginia Eastern Shorekeeper that allows us to continue our critical mission of protecting, preserving, and enhancing our incredible waters. Click here for more information or to order tickets online.
- Saturday 19 Aug, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents Chillaxing on the Porch with Tony Sacco 11 AM. Relax and listen to the jazzy sounds of Tony Sacco on the clarinet by the happy bubbling of the fountain on Lemon Treeís porch Lemonade, cold beer and wine will be available for purchase. 301 Mason Ave., Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327 * email@example.com * @lemontreecapecharles
- Saturday 19 Aug, Shore Loafers performing at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack 7-9pm. Debbie Durst and George Duer playing a great selection of classic covers! Have fun while winding down the summer! Call 442-3800 for info and reservations.
- Saturday 19 Aug, The Tasley Volunteer Fire Company will be hosting the 2nd Annual Sonny Moore Memorial Car and Truck Show from 5 to 8 PM at the Tasley VFW Post on Daugherty Road behind the fire station. Food and drinks will be on sale. All proceeds will benefit the Tasley firefighter's building fund.
- Saturday 19 Aug, Bingo at the Eastville Volunteer Fire Company Bingo Hall. Early birds start at 7 pm.
- Sunday 20 Aug, Last day to register online for the fall semester at Eastern Shore Community College. No late registration ! Log on to es.vccs.edu.
- Sunday 20 Aug, Bingo at VFW Post 2296 in Tasley. Doors open at 1 pm, early bird games start at 2 pm.
- Monday 21 Aug, Total Eclipse of the Sun - 81.5% partial here on the Shore
- Monday 21 Aug, First Day of the Fall Semester at Eastern Shore Community College in Melfa www.es.vccs.edu. Saturday classes begin August 26th.
- Monday 21 Aug, Bingo at the Onancock Elks Lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Tuesday 22 Aug, Bingo at the Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6:30 pm, games begin at 7:30 pm
- Wednesday 23 Aug, Blood drive - 11am to 3pm in the Riverside Shore Memorial Hospital conference room.
- Wednesday 23 Aug, Bingo at the Painter Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6:30pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Friday 25 Aug, Fridays @ Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents Ally Tarwater 6-8 PM. Enjoy the soothing sounds of classical music played by accomplished flutist Ally Tarwater. Expect upbeat music to make your heart soar and soft music to sooth the soul. Complimentary refreshments/cash bar. 301 Mason Ave., Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327 * firstname.lastname@example.org
- Friday 25 Aug, All veterans breakfast at VFW Post 2296 Tasley at 8 AM
- Friday 25 Aug, Eastern Shore Railway Museum Dinner - 5pm to 7pm at the Parksley Fire House. Roast Beef, Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans, Baked Corn, Rolls, Beverage & Dessert. Eat in or take out. Donation only.
- Friday 25 Aug, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Saturday 26 Aug, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents Achieving Harmonious Color 10 AM- 4 PM Adult Class with featured Plein Air artist, Lauren Andreach Cost:$60. Lauren will demonstrate how color changes throughout the day and teach you how to adjust your palette to better achieve harmonious color en plein air. 301 Mason Ave., Cape Charles 757-331-4327 email@example.com
- Saturday 26 Aug, Jeff Madson performing at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack 7-9pm. Jeff is a well-known local with rich vocals and classic acoustic sound! Call 442-3800 for info and reservations.
- Saturday 26 Aug, Troy D. Ashe Pistol Tournament - 9 am at Eastern Shore Safaris, 6276 Sturgid House Drive in Jamesville. The entry fee is $20 which includes target, lunch, door prizes, and a T-Shirt. For an additional $20 you can participate in the Sporting Clays Competition. Proceeds go to the Eastern Shore Law Enforcement Relief Fund and the Daryl and Drew Campbell Memorial Scholarship Awards. For more informational call 710-8486.
- Saturday 26 Aug, Eastern Shore Paradise Event - 11am to 5pm at Eastern Shore Organic Farm (about a mile from the Wal-Mart rear entrance). This is a family event for kids of all ages. There will be fun activities to educate and provide skills to our youth, including presentations by the US Coast Guard, local fire and rescue teams, veterans and mentors. Food and drinks will be on sale and a "Truck Touch" for kids to get up close and person, A Life Flight helicopter and a parachute jump! Admission is free. Sponsored by E.S. Organic Farms
You can add to this calendar
Where to stay in Chincoteague