Calendar of Events for Friday 25 July 2014:
- Today, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Today through Sunday 27 Jul, 27th Annual Chincoteague Island Blueberry Festival Arts & Crafts, Food & Music at the Chincoteague Center. See ChincoteagueBlueberryFestival.com for more info.
- Today, Relay for Life Auction at the Parksley Firehouse. Doors open at 6pm, auction starts at 7pm. Call 517-719-2640 for more info or to reserve a table.
- Today, Spaghetti Dinner. Oak Grove UMC, 30053 Seaside Road, Melfa. 5:00-7:00PM. Spaghetti with meat sauce, tossed salad, garlic bread, dessert, and tea or coffee. $7.00. Eat in or carry out. **Proceeds will be used to sponsor a needy child to Camp Occohannock. For questions or to place early orders, call 710-4920,710-3092, or 710-8730.
- Tomorrow, Bingo at the Eastville Volunteer Fire Company Bingo Hall, 7:30 P.M.
- Tomorrow, Sherry and Pat Belote performing at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack 7-9pm. Local favorite with a classic sound! www.thegreatmachipongoclamshack.com
- Tomorrow, Free concert by Code Blue bluegrass band at the Robert Reed downtown waterfront part, Main Street Chincoteague. For details see www.ChincoteagueCulturalAlliance.org
- Tomorrow, Eastern Shore Animal Hospital is holding a bake sale and raffle to support Shore Wildlife Rehab! How can you help? Treat yourself to baked goods and coffee. Buy a raffle ticket. Donate old towels and blankets, tissues, paper towels or bleach. Event is from 8:00 am - Noon here at ESAH.
- Tomorrow, Tales for Tots - 10am at the Chincoteague Island Library. See www.chincoteagueislandlibrary.org for details.
- Sunday 27 Jul, Holy Trinity Episcopal Church, Onancock invites you to join us for:Holy Eucharist at 8:30 or 11:00; Breakfast is served after the early service/about 9:30; Adult Forum at 10:00. All are welcome!
- Sunday 27 Jul through Thursday 31 Jul, Vacation Bible School at Exmore Baptist Church
- Sunday 27 Jul, 2nd Annual 'teaguer Fest at the Christ United Methodist Church on Chincoteague. Come enjoy a step back in time with dinner, music, homemade goods, and entertainment galore! Call 757-336-6394 for ticket information.
- Sunday 27 Jul, Jeff Madson is playing at the Blarney Stone this Sunday from 4:00 to 6:00,on the deck or inside if the weather is bad so come out and listen to some great songs with some great food and drink. See you there!
- Monday 28 Jul, Bingo at the Elks lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Monday 28 Jul through Friday 1 Aug, Early American Spies & Nature Detective Camp. 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Ages 7-12. Hone your espionage techniques and investigate the wonders of nature. This camp is presented and sponsored by The Eastern Shore Soil and Water Conservation District and the Eastern Shore of Virginia Historical Society. Tuition is $165 ($150 for members). www.shorehistory.org/historycamps
- Wednesday 30 Jul, Bingo at the Painter Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6:30pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Wednesday 30 Jul through Thursday 31 Jul, Pony Swim & Auction
- Wednesday 30 Jul, Libations & Lectures, State of our Seas and Sangria - 5pm at the Chincoteague Bay Field Station. $10/member or $15/non-member. Call 757-824-5636 or visit www.cbfieldstation.org to register.
- Wednesday 30 Jul, Red Cross Blood Drive, 2pm-7pm at Craddockville UMC
- Friday 1 Aug, ESVAPC Texas Hold 'Em poker at the Cheriton Fire Hall, 7:15 p.m. $25 entry with $10 add-ons and rebuys. Proceeds go to fire company
- Friday 1 Aug through Sunday 3 Aug, Clam Slam 2014 in Cape Charles
- Saturday 2 Aug, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Sunday 3 Aug, Bingo at VFW Post 2296 in Tasley. Doors open at 1 pm, early bird games start at 2 pm.
- Sunday 3 Aug, 4th Annual Boat Docking Contest - 1 pm in the Cape Charles harbor
- Sunday 3 Aug, Holy Trinity Episcopal Church, Onancock invites you to join us for:Holy Eucharist at 8:30 or 11:00; Breakfast is served after the early service/about 9:30; Adult Forum at 10:00. All are welcome!
- Friday 8 Aug, Texas Hold 'Em Poker in the Parksley Fire Hall, 7:30 PM
- Friday 8 Aug through Saturday 9 Aug, Farming Life Fair. Friday night at 6:00pm kicks off with the Exhibit Opening and Music on the Lawn featuring big band style music. Saturday's festivities will include a panel discussion at 10 AM, and a fair from 11:00 - 3:00 with a myriad of activities and vendors. www.shorehistory.org or 757-787-8012
You can add to this calendar