- Happy birthday to Jimmy Franko Jr.
- Happy 72nd birthday to Fred Kern
- Happy 63rd birthday to Maggie Holley
- Happy 59th birthday to Debbie Marshall
- Happy 38th birthday to Shevon Kellam
- Happy 20th birthday to Alexis Hall
- Happy 10th birthday to Samuel "Sammie" Parker
- Happy 43rd anniversary to Wayne & Barry H. Johnson
- Happy 21st anniversary to Brian & Shawn Mitchell
- Happy 9th anniversary to Jay and Melanie Booker
There are 54 birthdays and 4 anniversaries this week
- Tomorrow, Eastern Shore Public Library is hosting The Virginia Living Museum virtual program, Animals of Halloween:Lore and Legends from 11 AM to 11:45 AM. Gather around and listen to the lore behind some of your favorite spooky animals. Meet animals of the legends and learn why these animals are spectacular, not scary! Pre-register online here.
- Saturday 31 Oct, Set clocks back one hour tonight
- Saturday 31 Oct, Halloween
- Saturday 31 Oct, Fall Art & Food Festival - 10 AM to 3 PM at Franktown United Methodist Church. Featuring local artists and craftsmen, lots of frozen foods, homemade soups, chicken salad, and cheeseballs for take-out. Franktown Montessori Children’s House will be taking orders for fresh Christmas trees and wreaths. Sidewalk chalk activities for children. This is an outdoor event and masks are required
- Saturday 31 Oct, Northampton County’s Safe Night Out Halloween drive-through event - 5:30 PM to 7:30 PM at Northampton High School. The Sheriff's Office staff will be wearing masks and gloves and will give out food and treats to all children in the vehicles.
- Saturday 31 Oct, No Contact Drive-through Truck or Treat - 5:30 PM at Davis Disposal in Painter.
- Sunday 1 Nov, Annual Teddy R. Crockett Memorial fundraiser for foster children Selfie Scavenger Hunt. Registration at the Onancock Elks Lodge starts at 11:30am. Travel the roads of the Eastern Shore of Virginia in search of items and places that the clues will lead you to. Benefits foster children in Accomack County at Christmas. 787-7750 or 710-1694 for info. $100 per team of up to 4.
- Tuesday 3 Nov, Election Day
- Saturday 7 Nov, Get the kids out of the house! Fun activities for all ages! The Virginia District of the BSA invites your family to "Get Out with the Scouts" from 9 AM to noon at the Onancock Elks Lodge (rain date Nov. 14th). Launch rockets, practice fishing skills, campfire building contests, s'mores. Visits from the Fire department and Coast Guard. See the flyer for details.
- Saturday 7 Nov, Indoor Yard Sale - 8 AM to noon at the Cashville Schoolhouse, 15151 Cashville Road. Clothing for the family (infants to 3X). Furniture, household goods, Linens, many quilter and crafters books and supplies, pet supplies, Christmas decorations and toys. Face masks must be worn.
- Wednesday 11 Nov, Veterans Day
You can add to this calendar