- Today, Bingo at the Onancock Elks Lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Today, Cub Scout pack 314 & Boy Scout Troop 314 meeting night. 6:30 to 7:30 come and see what we are all about. All youth and Adults welcome. Come make a difference in a scouts journey to Eagle scout. Epworth United Methodist Church basement, next door to Occohannock Elementary School.
- Tomorrow, Accomack - Northampton Region of the AACA will meet at the Sage for their 7:00pm monthly meeting. Looking for new members who love - car - truck & other antique rolling and even non-rolling iron , hope to see you and bring some friends. 2019 is just around the corner.
- Tomorrow, Bingo at Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Wednesday 21 Nov, Friendsgiving at The Oyster Farm, Marina Village Circle, Cape Charles, Va. with Dustin Furlow, Ruby Salts and Ocean Cove Seafood! Music, $1.00 oysters and drink specials! 5:30 -9 p.m. (and don't forget to pick up your Thanksgiving Day to go meals! Orders due by Nov.14th.
- Wednesday 21 Nov, Eastern Shore Community College will close at 12:00pm for the Thanksgiving break and reopen on Monday, November 26th.
- Wednesday 21 Nov, Bingo at the Painter Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6:30pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Thursday 22 Nov, The Oyster Farm, Marina Village Circle, Cape Charles, Va. is OPEN for Thanksgiving! 11:30-3:30 p.m. Reservations recommended. Come in and enjoy your Thanksgiving Day with our family!
- Thursday 22 Nov, Thanksgiving Day
- Friday 23 Nov, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents Push Comedy 6-8 PM. The Push Comedy Theater hosts live sketch, improv and stand-up comedy. Life is better when you’re laughing and we are thankful for that! Everyone welcome. Complimentary refreshments/cash bar. 301 Mason Ave., Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327 * email@example.com * @lemontreecapecharles
- Friday 23 Nov, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Friday 23 Nov, Festive Fridays in Cape Charles - 5 to 8PM. Shop, Savor, Stroll and Stay in our coastal, Chesapeake Bay Beach Town. Celebrate with Carriage Rides, Street Performers, Live Local Music, Restaurant Specials, Open Houses, Historic B&Bs, Santa & Mrs. Claus, Kids' Activities, FREE Christmas Movies at 8PM, and MUCH more!
- Friday 23 Nov through Saturday 24 Nov, Artisan Guild Holiday Tour - a self-drive holiday shopping and wine tasting tour on the Eastern Shore of Virginia, featuring 44 artisans at 14 art studios and a Vineyard & Winery. Tour is free and open to the public. For downloadable brochure with map & more information visit www.EsvaArtisansguild.org
- Saturday 24 Nov, Annual Oyster Roast 4-8 pm at the Cape Charles Museum. Local oyster, roasted and raw, plus sides. Beer and wine available. Live music by the Side Porch Band. Tickets - $40 adults and $15 for children 7-12 - available at the Museum and Periwinkles in Cape Charles by cash or check, or by credit card ($2 surcharge) at capecharlesmuseum.org.
- Saturday 24 Nov, Bingo at the Eastville Volunteer Fire Company Bingo Hall. Early birds start at 7 pm.
- Wednesday 28 Nov, Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company presents Tim's Fried Chicken Wing Dinner with String Bean, Coleslaw, Desserts Coffee or Tea. Eat in $10 take out $9 Kids $5. Thanks for your support
- Wednesday 28 Nov, Eastern Shore Community College Town Hall Meeting 12:30-1:30pm in the Great Hall at Workforce Development on the campus in Melfa. All are invited and encouraged to attend and offer input on how ESCC can serve the community better. VCCS Chancellor Dr. Glenn Dubois will host with special guest Robin Sullenberger, Chair of the State Board of Community Colleges.
- Friday 30 Nov, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents Mike Profitt and Dana Silvercloud 6-8 PM. Known as one of the “tightest” and most “energetic” acoustic based acts in Hampton Roads. Complimentary refreshments. Cash bar. 301 Mason Ave., Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327 * firstname.lastname@example.org * @lemontreecapecharles
- Saturday 1 Dec, Chincoteague Old-Fashioned Christmas Parade - 7 pm on Main Street. Floats, bands, fire companies from all around the Eastern Shore & a special visit from Santa.
- Saturday 1 Dec, Lighted Boat Parade, The Oyster Farm, Marina Village Circle, Cape Charles, Va. More info to follow.
- Saturday 1 Dec, Christmas Festival to be held across from Uniques & Antiques in Melfa, Virginia 9:00 am - 2:00 pm. Looking for local organizations, agencies, crafters, vendors, yard sale sellers.This is a family event with face painting, visits from Santa and much more. The space is free, but registration is required, so call 757-710- 3056. Must bring their own tables. Rain Date is Saturday, December 8, 2018.
- Saturday 1 Dec, Soroptimist of Accomack County will be having a Frozen Food and Bake Sale at the Onley United Methodist Church on East Main Street from 8:00 am to 10:00 am. Stock up for the holidays. Choose from casseroles, quiches, soup, chili and assorted baked goods. Proceeds benefit our community.
- Sunday 2 Dec, Bingo at VFW Post 2296 in Tasley. Doors open at 1 pm, early bird games start at 2 pm.
You can add to this calendar