- Today, The Good News Club continues at Hollies Baptist Church, 17691 Hollies Church Road in Keller, at 3:45 pm. Transportation is available from Pungoteague Elementary School. Parents are asked to pick up their children promptly at 5:15 pm.
- Today, American Red Cross Blood Drive, 2pm-7pm at Craddockville United Methodist Church. If you are healthy and eligible, please come out to donate. Donation times can be scheduled at www.redcrossblood.org or by calling Stephanie Pierce at 757-710-7360. Come out and save a life!
- Tomorrow through Saturday 20 Apr, Easter Decoy & Art Festival - Friday noon to 6 pm, Saturday 9 am to 4 pm at the Chincoteague Combined School. Admission is $4 per day per person (children under 12 are free). Local and national carvers and artists of all kinds exhibit and sell their works. Awards are given in various categories. Wooden Easter Eggs decorated by the exhibitors are offered in a silent auction. The Pre-loved Treasures Silent Auction has been a favorite in recent years.
- Tomorrow, Registration deadline for Science Fair for K-12 at ESCC. Download forms at es.vccs.edu. Plan to attend from 8am-12pm at ESCC in Melfa. Call 789-1797 for more info.
- Saturday 20 Apr, Bingo at the Eastville Volunteer Fire Company Bingo Hall. Early birds start at 7 pm.
- Saturday 20 Apr, 4th Annual Open Farm Day, 10:00 am-3:00 pm at The Nature Conservancy's Brownsville Preserve in Nassawadox - 11332 Brownsville Road. Free, family friendly event with wagon rides, guided nature tours, kids activities, picnic lunch and more! All are welcome to just show up!
- Saturday 20 Apr, Easter Fun Day at Eastern Shore Yacht & Country Club 11:00 am to 3:00 pm. $5.00 per child, includes Easter Egg Hunt, Face Painting, Petting Zoo, Children's Magic Show and Easter Bunny hopping in from 12:00 pm to 2:00 pm. Food will be available for purchase at The Boathouse Grill from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Saturday 20 Apr, Easter Bunny Breakfast - 7 AM to 11 AM at the Atlantic Volunteer Fire and Rescue Company. Eggs, pancakes, scrapple, sausage, juices and drinks. Egg hunt begins at 10 and is included with the purchase of a breakfast. $8 adult, $3 age 6 and under. Carry Out available. For more information, call 757-824-4844.
- Saturday 20 Apr, Accomack County Parks & Rec Easter Egg Hunt - 10 AM to 11 AM at Metompkin Elementary School. See the poster or call 757-787-3900 for details.
- Saturday 20 Apr, Eastern Shore Comicon 2019 - 10 AM to 6 PM at the Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company. Admission is $5 and is free for children 12 and under. Tickets are available online or at the door. Fire company volunteers will be selling concessions.
- Sunday 21 Apr, Bingo VFW Post 2296 in Tasley. Doors open at 1 pm, early bird games start at 2 pm
- Sunday 21 Apr, Easter
- Sunday 21 Apr, Celebrate Easter with us! A "Son Rise" Service will be celebrated at Hollies Baptist Church at 6:30 am with refreshements following. Dr. Kevin Newman will be the Guest Speaker at our 11 am Worship Service.
- Sunday 21 Apr, Easter Sunday Brunch at The Oyster Farm at Kings Creek. 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. with Easter Bunny appearances at 11:30 and 2:00. Large buffet selection. $30.00 adults, $12.00 children 12 and under. Reservations Required.
- Sunday 21 Apr, Easter Sunrise Service - 6 AM at the boat ramp in Oyster, followed by breakfast at Travis Chapel United Methodist Church
- Monday 22 Apr, Bingo at the Onancock Elks Lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Tuesday 23 Apr, Bingo at Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Wednesday 24 Apr, Bingo at the Painter Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6:30pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Wednesday 24 Apr, Red Cross Blood Drive - 11AM to 3PM in the conference room of the Riverside Shore Memorial Hospital in Onley.
- Friday 26 Apr, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Friday 26 Apr, Arbor Day
- Friday 26 Apr, Blessing of the Fleet - 5:30 PM at the Cape Charles harbor. See the website for details.
- Friday 26 Apr, Spring Clam Fritter Supper from 5-7 p.m. at Johnson's UMC, 11175 Bayside Rd., Machipongo. Adults $12 and Children $5 for all-you-care-to-eat menu of clam fritters, hush puppies, potato salad, coleslaw and dessert. UMW is selling hand- quilted quilts, our church cookbook, chicken salad $8/pint and scrumptious baked goods - plus.
- Saturday 27 Apr, Shrimp Boil 5-9 pm at the Cape Charles Museum. Live music by the Corn Funk Revue Band. Tickets - $50 adults and $25 for children 7-12 - available at the Museum and Periwinkles in Cape Charles by cash or check, or by credit card ($2 surcharge) from our website capecharlesmuseum.org.
- Saturday 27 Apr, Cape Charles Love Run in Color - a family friendly 5K run/walk that starts and ends at the Cape Charles LOVE sign. Register online
- Saturday 27 Apr, ESCC Science Fair for K-12. Registration deadline is 4/19/19. Download forms at es.vccs.edu. Plan to attend from 8am-12pm at ESCC in Melfa. Call 789-1797 for more info.
- Sunday 28 Apr, Blessing of the Worms – 3 to 4:30 PM at the New Roots Youth Garden in Cape Charles.
- Sunday 28 Apr, Rev. Chuck Haley will be the Guest Speaker at Hollies Baptist Church, 17691 Hollies Church Road in Keller at our 11 am Worship Service.
You can add to this calendar