- Happy birthday to Tom Willett
- Happy birthday to Jordan Willett
- Happy 77th birthday to Charlie Smith
- Happy 49th birthday to Lanie Nadeau
- Happy 25th birthday to Virginia Tittermary
- Happy 19th birthday to Ashlyn Mace
- Happy 14th birthday to Kaylie Paige Hopkins
- Happy anniversary to Matt & Lani Killmon
- Happy 22nd anniversary to Erik and Terri Lynn Redmond
There are 35 birthdays and 6 anniversaries this week
- Today, Shakespeare in the Park - 7pm to 9 pm in the Exmore Town Park. See the website for details.
- Tomorrow, Bingo at the Eastville Volunteer Fire Company Bingo Hall. Early birds start at 7 pm.
- Tomorrow, Dancing @ Giddens' Legendary Do Drop Inn! Come out and trip the light fantastic to the sounds of Scott & Melinda joined by Ty's Guys (Robert Buckner, Joe David & T! Good food available for sale. Doors open @ 7 music 8-11 $10/admission 8204 Bayford Rd, Weirwood 23413 757-442-2139 for info.
- Tomorrow, Onancock Harbor Challenge - 9 am to 8 pm at the Onancock waterfront featuring watersports challenges, live music, and food. Hosted by Mallards to benefit the Onancock Volunteer Fire Department
- Tomorrow, Nassawadox Flea Market - 7 am to 2 pm in the parking lot across from Little Italy
- Tomorrow, Family Fun Day - 11 am to 3 pm at the YMCA in Onley. Fun activities for the entire family, Fitness games, kids yoga, story time, pool noodle games, corn hole, laps for books. Concessions, silent auction.
- Tomorrow, 2nd Annual Artisans Festival - 10 am to 3 pm at the Exmore Town Park. Artists and makers of all varieties, from hobbyists to professionals, from across the Eastern Shore, Maryland and Hampton Roads, will be exhibiting and selling their works. Admission is free.
- Tomorrow, 6th Annual Marine Life Day - noon to 4 pm at the Seawater Laboratory in Wachapreague. Come out and experience a fun and educational day exploring marine life found on Virginia’s Eastern Shore! This event will showcase marine science research being conducted at VIMS’ Eastern Shore Laboratory. Guests will have the opportunity to interact with a variety of marine organisms in touch tanks and live displays, study creatures under microscopes, learn about marine science through activities and crafts, and discuss current research projects with scientists from various fields of study. Featured research and displays will include shellfish, crustaceans, fish, sharks, and many more! This event is free, open to all ages, and takes place rain or shine. See the website for more information.
- Monday 23 Sep, Bingo at the Onancock Elks Lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Tuesday 24 Sep, Bingo at the Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Wednesday 25 Sep, Bingo at the Painter Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6:30pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Wednesday 25 Sep, Bingo at the Saint Peter the Apostle Catholic Church in Onley. Doors open at 5:30 PM, games begin at 6:45 PM
- Friday 27 Sep, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Saturday 28 Sep, Festival of d' Tomato at the Onancock Elks Lodge 11:30am - 4pm. $10 admission includes a reusable shopping bag w/tomatoes. Antique tractor show by the Peninsula Tractor Organization, Best tomato dish in 3 categories $20 entry fee per dish, cash prizes, food trucks, craft vendors, games, kids activities. 757-787-7750 Benefits Habitat for Humanity
- Saturday 28 Sep, 2nd Annual Soul Food and Music Festival - 11am to 5pm at the Exmore Town Park. See the poster for details
- Saturday 28 Sep, Free Annual Seasoned Seniors Health & General Info Conference at Ebenezer Baptist Church in Exmore, 8am - 12 Noon (Registration 8-9:15am w/health screenings). Continental breakfast & lunch provided. Sr. Citizens and caregivers are invited. Call 757-442-2684 to register by Sept. 20, 2019. Presenters providing info of interest to Sr. citizens.
- Saturday 28 Sep, Parksley Livestock Supply Annual Fall Buy, Swap or Sell - 8:30 am to 12:30 pm. There will be rabbits, birds, goats and more. Call 757-665-5590 for more information.
- Friday 4 Oct, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
You can add to this calendar