- Happy birthday to Jay Fentress
- Happy birthday to Leslie Churn
- Happy birthday to John Nottingham III
- Happy 61st birthday to Sharon Marshall
- Happy 58th birthday to Kevin Ward
- Happy 43rd birthday to Takecia Lyons
- Happy 40th birthday to Michael Vick
There are 47 birthdays and 3 anniversaries this week
- Today, Walk With A Doc - 4 PM at the United Methodist Church on Market Street in Onancock. Sponsored by the Eastern Shore Rural Health System. Lace up your comfy shoes and join in the weekly walk. See the website for more information.
- Today, Sunday Wings at the Eastville Volunteer Fire Company! Game Day wings will be available every Sunday through the Super Bowl. Wings are 4lbs for $25 with your choice of mild, medium, or hot sauce, and ranch. Pick up at the Eastville Fire Department Bingo Hall. Call 757-678-6939 to preorder
- Today, 12pm to 2pm, join BK the Blues King performing live blues, country, rock, oldies, Elvis, folk at the Machipongo Clam Shack. Enjoy some of the best food and drink in a great setting while digging the tunes. A great way to have a Sunday brunch or lunch.
- Tomorrow, Bingo at the Onancock Elks Lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Tomorrow through Thursday 30 Jan, Low Cost Rabies Clinic - see the poster for times and locations.
- Tomorrow, Buy your tickets today for the Raising the Green Eastern Shore Public Library fundraiser at the Island House in Wachapreague which will take place on March 14th starting at 5:30 pm. Please call 757-787-2500 for details.
- Tuesday 28 Jan, Bingo at the Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Wednesday 29 Jan, Bingo at the Painter Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6:30pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Wednesday 29 Jan, Bingo at the Saint Peter the Apostle Catholic Church in Onley. Doors open at 5:30 PM, games begin at 6:45 PM
- Friday 31 Jan, Eastern Shore Community College Foundation Oyster Roast from 5-9pm at Workforce Development Services on campus in Melfa. Live music with Anthony Rosano!, oysters, clam chowder, and more! Tickets at ESCC or online at es.vccs.edu.
- Friday 31 Jan, Pulled Pork Dinner prepared by G L Smith - 4:30 to 6:30 PM at Oak Grove UMC 30053 Seaside Road in Melfa. Pulled pork, baked beans, cole slaw, dessert, and tea or coffee. Eat in or carry out. $8 for a meal or a pint of barbecue to go. To place early orders or for questions, call 710-4920 or 787-1508. Thanks for supporting Oak Grove UMC.
- Saturday 1 Feb, Freedom Day
- Saturday 1 Feb, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the American Legion Hall in Cheriton. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 6:30 PM.
- Saturday 1 Feb, First Saturdays at The Oyster Farm at Kings Creek! Live music on the first Saturday of the month from January thru April 6:30 - 9:30 p.m. with dinner and drink specials, music and fun.
- Saturday 1 Feb, "Ground-Dog" Day Oyster Roast & BBQ at Cape Charles Brewing Co, 2:00-5:00 pm. Live music by Jahfree Jones. Local oysters, award-winning clam chowder, house-smoked BBQ. Find out whether Cape Carlos the Min Pin sees his shadow! Tickets available in tasting room or online at Eventbrite. Portion of proceeds to benefit The Nature Conservancy's local work.
- Sunday 2 Feb, Bingo at VFW Post 2296 in Tasley. Doors open at 1 pm, early bird games start at 2 pm.
- Friday 7 Feb, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Sunday 9 Feb, Giddens' Legendary Do Drop Inn welcomes "No Spare Time" bluegrass band from 5 to 7 pm. Doors open at 4 pm. $10/admission. Good food available for sale. 8204 Bayford Road, Weirwood, VA 23413 Call 442-2139 for info.
You can add to this calendar