- Today, Bingo at the Painter Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6:30pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Today, Bingo at the Saint Peter the Apostle Catholic Church in Onley. Doors open at 5:30 PM, games begin at 6:45 PM
- Tomorrow, Spaghetti Dinner Fundraiser at the Onancock Elks Lodge. 5:30pm to 7:30pm. $10 donation benefits "A Package From Home" project that sends a care package to active duty service members from the ESVA for the holidays
- Friday 22 Nov, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Friday 22 Nov, Onancock Tree Lighting Ceremony - 5 PM to 6:30 PM at the corner of Ames and Market Street
- Friday 22 Nov, Owl Walk at The Nature Conservancy's Brownsville Preserve in Nassawadox, time TBA. Free and open to the public. Registration is required, as space is limited. Please contact Margaret at firstname.lastname@example.org or (757) 414-9227 for more information or to sign up.
- Saturday 23 Nov, 29th Annual Accomack Kiwanis Craft Show - 9:30 am to 2:30 pm at Nandua High School. More than 60 local and regional crafters and artisans featuring a variety of hand made items.
- Saturday 23 Nov, Big Bucks Bingo at the Eastville Volunteer Fire Company Bingo Hall. Doors open at 5 pm. Games and Instants on sale at 6 pm. $100 Games and two $500 Jackpots. Food and Drinks Available. Gamepacks cost $45, all games are included.
- Saturday 23 Nov, Eastern Shore Ducks Unlimited Annual Oyster Roast - 4:30 to 7:30 PM at the Barrier Islands Center in Machipongo. See the website for more information or to buy tickets online.
- Saturday 23 Nov, Hammerhead Blues Band at Giddens' Legendary Do Drop Inn. Doors open at 7, Music starts at 8. $10 admission. Good food available for purchase. Get your dancing shoes on!
- Sunday 24 Nov, Walk With A Doc - 4 PM at the United Methodist Church on Market Street in Onancock. Sponsored by the Eastern Shore Rural Health System. Lace up your comfy shoes and join in the weekly walk. See the website for more information.
- Monday 25 Nov, Bingo at the Onancock Elks Lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Tuesday 26 Nov, Thanksgiving Day Dinner at The Oyster Farm at Kings Creek offering full dinner from 11-3 p.m. We are also offering a Thanksgiving To Go menu. Call for details. Reservations highly recommended.
- Wednesday 27 Nov, Fourth Annual Friendsgiving Celebration at The Oyster Farm at Kings Creek. There will be live music with David Pruitt and drink and dinner specials together with $1.00 oysters! Come on down with your friends and enjoy a night of good music and great food.
- Thursday 28 Nov, Thanksgiving Day
- Friday 29 Nov through Saturday 30 Nov, 17th Annual Artisans Guild Holiday Tour - 10AM-5PM. Almost 50 artisans at 17 locations from Cape Charles to Onancock. Organized by the Artisans Guild-Eastern Shore of VA, this self-driving Tour showcases artists and their works. Enjoy sculptures, paintings, glass blowing, pottery, fiber art, carvings and more. For more information and to download a brochure, visit www.ESVAArtisansGuild.org.
- Friday 29 Nov through Saturday 30 Nov, 17th Annual Artisans Guild Holiday Tour. See the Artisans Guild website for details.
- Saturday 30 Nov, 5K & 8 Miler "Run For The Toilets #2" at the Onancock Elks Lodge at 9:30am. Registration before 11/1 $35(t-shirt included), 11/1/19 fee is $45. Registration online at Runsignup.com or on the day of the event beginning at 8am. Yoga sessions at 9:45am & 11:30am included or non-runners $5 fee. 757-710-1694 or 757-787-7750
- Saturday 30 Nov, Annual Oyster Roast - 4 to 8 pm at the Cape Charles Museum. Local oysters roasted and raw plus sides. Beer and wine available. Live music by the Mike Proffitt Band. Tickets - $50 adults and $25 for children 7-12 - available at the Museum and Periwinkles in Cape Charles by cash or check, or by credit card ($2 surcharge) at capecharlesmuseum.org.
- Sunday 1 Dec, Bingo at VFW Post 2296 in Tasley. Doors open at 1 pm, early bird games start at 2 pm.
You can add to this calendar
Eastern Shore of Virginia Emergency Operations Center
Fire and Rescue in Nassawadox