- Happy birthday to Shannon Gordon
- Happy birthday to Jean Huffman
- Happy 66th birthday to Vickie Underhill
- Happy 54th birthday to Wade Bundick
- Happy 19th birthday to Jorge Mariner
- Happy 9th birthday to Emma Hope Bundick
- Happy anniversary to Dave & Mary Linda Elliott
There are 52 birthdays and 7 anniversaries this week
- Tomorrow, Lemon Tree Gallery & Studio presents Holiday Exhibition Opening Reception “Small Frame, Big Art” (because good things come in small packages). Join us for a special evening of elegant art, unique gifts, complimentary refreshments, live music and a cash bar as we kick off the holiday season. 301 Mason Ave., Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327 * firstname.lastname@example.org * @lemontreecapecharles
- Saturday 17 Nov, Bingo at the Eastville Volunteer Fire Company Bingo Hall. Early birds start at 7 pm.
- Saturday 17 Nov, Annual Kiwanis Craft Show - 9:30 am to 2:30 pm at Nandua High School
- Saturday 17 Nov, Eastern Shore Ducks Unlimited Annual Oyster Roast - 4 pm to 10 pm at the Barrier Islands Center. See the website for details.
- Saturday 17 Nov, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio hosts Holiday Sea Glass Jewelry/Gift Item 10 AM. Cost - $55. Includes all supplies and light refreshments 301 Mason Ave., Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327 * email@example.com * @lemontreecapecharles
- Sunday 18 Nov, Bingo VFW Post 2296 in Tasley. Doors open at 1 pm, early bird games start at 2 pm
- Sunday 18 Nov, 2nd Annual Champagne & Oyster Tasting - 4 pm to 7 pm at the Historic Onancock School This unique event offers tastings of oysters 4 ways and 5 wines that enhance the sweet, salty, and briny flavors of this revered bivalve from local waters. There will be a live auction by Chester Jackson and our artists studios will be open. Tickets on sale now on the website.
- Monday 19 Nov, Bingo at the Onancock Elks Lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Monday 19 Nov, Cub Scout pack 314 & Boy Scout Troop 314 meeting night. 6:30 to 7:30 come and see what we are all about. All youth and Adults welcome. Come make a difference in a scouts journey to Eagle scout. Epworth United Methodist Church basement, next door to Occohannock Elementary School.
- Tuesday 20 Nov, Bingo at Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Tuesday 20 Nov, Accomack - Northampton Region of the AACA will meet at the Sage for their 7:00pm monthly meeting. Looking for new members who love - car - truck & other antique rolling and even non-rolling iron , hope to see you and bring some friends. 2019 is just around the corner.
- Wednesday 21 Nov, Bingo at the Painter Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6:30pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Wednesday 21 Nov, Friendsgiving at The Oyster Farm, Marina Village Circle, Cape Charles, Va. with Dustin Furlow, Ruby Salts and Ocean Cove Seafood! Music, $1.00 oysters and drink specials! 5:30 -9 p.m. (and don't forget to pick up your Thanksgiving Day to go meals! Orders due by Nov.14th.
- Wednesday 21 Nov, Eastern Shore Community College will close at 12:00pm for the Thanksgiving break and reopen on Monday, November 26th.
- Thursday 22 Nov, Thanksgiving Day
- Thursday 22 Nov, The Oyster Farm, Marina Village Circle, Cape Charles, Va. is OPEN for Thanksgiving! 11:30-3:30 p.m. Reservations recommended. Come in and enjoy your Thanksgiving Day with our family!
- Friday 23 Nov, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Friday 23 Nov, Festive Fridays in Cape Charles - 5 to 8PM. Shop, Savor, Stroll and Stay in our coastal, Chesapeake Bay Beach Town. Celebrate with Carriage Rides, Street Performers, Live Local Music, Restaurant Specials, Open Houses, Historic B&Bs, Santa & Mrs. Claus, Kids' Activities, FREE Christmas Movies at 8PM, and MUCH more!
- Friday 23 Nov, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents Push Comedy 6-8 PM. The Push Comedy Theater hosts live sketch, improv and stand-up comedy. Life is better when you’re laughing and we are thankful for that! Everyone welcome. Complimentary refreshments/cash bar. 301 Mason Ave., Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327 * firstname.lastname@example.org * @lemontreecapecharles
- Friday 23 Nov through Saturday 24 Nov, Artisan Guild Holiday Tour - a self-drive holiday shopping and wine tasting tour on the Eastern Shore of Virginia, featuring 44 artisans at 14 art studios and a Vineyard & Winery. Tour is free and open to the public. For downloadable brochure with map & more information visit www.EsvaArtisansguild.org
- Saturday 24 Nov, Annual Oyster Roast 4-8 pm at the Cape Charles Museum. Local oyster, roasted and raw, plus sides. Beer and wine available. Live music by the Side Porch Band. Tickets - $40 adults and $15 for children 7-12 - available at the Museum and Periwinkles in Cape Charles by cash or check, or by credit card ($2 surcharge) at capecharlesmuseum.org.
- Wednesday 28 Nov, Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company presents Tim's Fried Chicken Wing Dinner with String Bean, Coleslaw, Desserts Coffee or Tea. Eat in $10 take out $9 Kids $5. Thanks for your support
You can add to this calendar