Some Haiku Societies
- The Haiku Society of America A not-for-profit organization founded in 1968 to promote the writing and appreciation of haiku in English.
- The British Haiku Society Found in 1990, is pioneering the appreciation and writing of haiku in the UK, and has links also with similar organisations throughout the world.
- Boston Haiku Society promotes the reading and writing of haiku poetry in the English language through public readings, through constructive criticism among peers and through special programs in the Boston metropolitan area.
- Yuki Teikei Haiku Society Celebrating Japanese traditions in English-language haiku
- United Haiku and Tanka Society We are solely and sincerely concerned with, and dedicated to, the development, study, appreciation, and future of our poetic Japanese mixed-media art forms, as written by all peoples, ages, and nationalities worldwide, but with due respect given to Japan’s traditional, ancient, and honorable culture.
Irish Haiku Society
The Irish Haiku Society, founded 2006, is a not-for-profit organisation promoting the writing and appreciation of haiku in Ireland. It organises readings, ginko, workshops and other haiku-related events.