Notes and References
1. Notes from diary of Eva Virginia Justice. (hereafter cited as Eva Justis, Notebook).
2. James William Burn, Birth Certificate (hereafter cited as James W. Burn, Birth Certificate).
3. James w. Burn, Death Certificate (hereafter cited as James W. Burn, Death Certificate).
5. Eva Justis, Notebook.
6. Jean Merritt Mihalyka and Faye Downing Wilson., Grave Stone Inscriptions from Lower Accomack County, Virginia including Liberty and Parksley Cemeteries (Heritage Books, Inc. 1987), (hereafter cited as Grave Stones, Lower Accomack). p143
7. Ibid. p 144
8. Ibid. p 144
9. Ibid. p143
10. (hereafter cited as Files from Moody Miles, Moody Miles Files).
11. Marriage Records Early 1850 Southern Stated CD229 Automated Archives Inc. (hereafter cited as Marriage Records, cd rom cd-229).
13. Neil Justice letter where he ref. the Lewis file at the Accomack Public Library. (hereafter cited as Letter from Neil Justice, Ref. Lewis File).
15. Nora Miller Turman, M.A. C.G.E., Marriage Records of Accomack County, Virginia 1776-1854 Recorded in Bonds, Licenses and Ministers' Returns (Heritage Books, Inc.), (hereafter cited as Marriage Records, Accomack 1776-1854). p 148
16. Marriage Records, cd rom cd-229.
17. E. Thomas Crowson & Susan Crowson Hite., Accomack County, Virginia 1860 Census (Heritage Books, Inc 1987), (hereafter cited as 1860 Census, Accomack Co.). p53.
18. Grave Stones, Lower Accomack. p 145
19. Ibid. p 145
20. Ibid. p 145
21. Ibid. p 144
22. Ibid. p 144
23. Marriage Records, Accomack 1776-1854. p 148
24. Notes from Neil Justice Dallas TX. (hereafter cited as Neil Justice).
25. p 169
26. Tax Records 1662 to 1695 (hereafter cited as Tax Records, Accomack 1662-1695).
27. p. 60
28. Neil Justice.
30. p. 60
31. Tax Records, Accomack 1662-1695.
32. Marriage Records, cd rom cd-229.
33. p. 60
34. Neil Justice.
Send email to preparer: firstname.lastname@example.org
|>>> Advertise Here <<<|